Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Little Racoon -

Replied to the thread Army Bar Update.

I'm still trying to adapt to the new army bar, but overall, it's a pretty good update. I especially like showing the speed on the side. Although many players like me may have memorized the speeds of certain troops, having them on the side still helps a…
  • Little Racoon -

Liked AdrianTheStrategist’s post in the thread Army Bar Update.

Like (Post)
    One comment about the new interface - when moving planes, the arrival time is not stated directly on the menu like it had in the past. Instead, the time to the next air base is shown, or the refuel time. It'd be useful to implement the arrival time as…
  • Little Racoon -

Replied to the thread Alright math genuises time to get to work.

In that case, I can give some calculations (note all calculations are done for CoW 1.0 as no matter the level, resource and hp are the same, which simplifies things): Infantry: Costs 500 food, 750 goods, 1.3k mp, 750 money. HP: 15 Which means for every…
  • Little Racoon -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Starting to get Stupid!.

Like (Post)
    btw, just a slight correction: The Railroad Gun has a range of 120 in CoW1.5, compared to 150 in CoW1.0. But yeah, we could think about lowering it to 100 even. Other than that: Yes that is how helpful feedback should look like, and feedback like this…
  • Little Racoon -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Starting to get Stupid!.

Like (Post)
    As 1.5 is under development every single constructive suggestion is considered for inclusion. Let me give an example of a constructive suggestion: “In the 1.5 version there are many players who believe railroad guns are overly powerful and that…
  • Little Racoon -

Replied to the thread Suggestions concerning neutrals and historicity..

Quote from PresidentStu1: “I was talking strictly about an historical map setting. ” Ah, then in that case, it would be a pretty good idea.
  • Little Racoon -

Liked MadCuzzBad’s post in the thread They should add dislikes to this forum.

Like (Post)
    I thought the suggestion are meant for the gameplay improvements. I don’t think adding the dislike button would improve your gameplay.
  • Little Racoon -

Liked Nooberium’s post in the thread They should add dislikes to this forum.

Like (Post)
    In civil discourse it is customary to explain the reasons for dislike. A button makes no meaningful contribution.
  • Ruy Diaz de Bivar -

Replied to the thread 1.5 Railroad gun unbalanced.

Quote from freezy: “Regarding the speed: Yes you are correct that on early levels the Railroad Gun certainly has a higher relative speed value. But the speed value of the Railroad Gun stays the same, while all other units have their speed increased…
  • Nooberium -

Replied to the thread Taking on Coalitions Alone.

But prepare to win by force anyway. :) Playing Ethiopia once: first round African wars went well so Day 8 economy was booming, all African opponents were eliminated and Saudi was captured. The 100p map is often decided in Asia and North India's coalition…
  • MadCuzzBad -

Replied to the thread SP Anti-Air for the Axis.

Would you be ok with someone doing the same job but he get pay more than you? If your answer is no then why is it ok for Axis to have better sp AA upgrade than other doctrines ?
  • andreamark543 -

Replied to the thread Recommend good books and movies..

I recently read Middlemarch by George Eliot, its too good and interesting book, I bought it from ReeCoupons, I recommend you to read it, it short in market you can order it easily from there.
  • MadCuzzBad -

Replied to the thread Confirmation before gold is used.

Tbh why would your finger be anywhere near the buy option or why are you looking at the resource on the market that you don’t need ?
  • MadCuzzBad -

Replied to the thread They should add dislikes to this forum.

I thought the suggestion are meant for the gameplay improvements. I don’t think adding the dislike button would improve your gameplay.
  • BobbyFet -

A little decent moderation would be helpful
  • BobbyFet -

Replied to the thread Bring back the ( ! ) icon also Punishment and Rewards.

Classic, nicely detailed post which the mods clearly read the first line of
  • MadCuzzBad -

Replied to the thread Bring back the ( ! ) icon also Punishment and Rewards.

all due respect, unless my upper right are different with your upper right, I couldn’t find the ! that was at the upper right where the new heart icon is.
  • Nooberium -

In civil discourse it is customary to explain the reasons for dislike. A button makes no meaningful contribution.
  • PresidentStu1 -

Replied to the thread Suggestions concerning neutrals and historicity..

I was talking strictly about an historical map setting.
  • Nooberium -

Liked Peter Mat’s post in the thread Army Bar Update.

Like (Post)
    When delaying an army to sync its attack time with another group the arrival time no longer shows for the army, and you have to reopen the delay screen to see the time to compare them. I did discover after some trial and error it is best to determine the…