Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bayou1992 -

Replied to the thread Return of the Kaiser RP.

• Khabarovsk krai -

Posted the thread New map:African chaos.

Thread
    This map focuses on Africa! African countries (playable) Algeria Lybia Egypt North Sudan South Sudan ...etc you know what? U can play as ALL AFRICAN Countries!!!!!, NO AI COUNTRY MAP IS ON 4x speed All African countries are low on food due to…
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread Province trading =:c.

• Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread Changes to all call of war maps.

• Anonymous -

Wrote a comment on Tasmine’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Tamsine are u chinese
  • Anonymous -

Replied to the thread Role-Play in Homefront.

• EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Artillery.

The effectiveness of artillery in WW2 had a lot to do with the ability of the Spotters being able to see targets, and call them in as well as the terrain allowing for the arc of the artillery shell path to reach the target. Mountain terrain obstructs…
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Province trading =:c.

I believe it was a matter of dealing with multi accounts and people who just jump into a game to help a friend.
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Game Creation.

Not sure what you mean by different players in the map. For me, I like the 2x speed games. 4x is to fast and the 10x is absurd. When you go to create a game, all I ask is to be allowed maybe to do a game at base 2x, 3x, 4x that should be enough…
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Replied to the thread Changes to all call of war maps.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Where did those come from? ” They got the German equipment through the Sino-German cooperation agreement, Pretty much the Germans were helping the Chinese modernize their industry and military.
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Replied to the thread Conquering:.

Quote from twan: “To destroy a country do u have to conquer all provinces plus troops or all provinces instead. ” If the nation has a active player you will need to take all the provinces and kill all his units to knock him out of the game fully.…
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Quote from Hradecky: “If we consider, logically, if an artillery is on top of a mountain, no one will be able to climb, so why is there a 25% drop in the mountains? ” It would be incredibly hard to get even a handful of Artillery on Mountains, The…
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Posted the thread Province trading =:c.

Thread
    Why is it that u can only trade provinces after day 7 :( This really needs to change Plz please make trading from day 1 possible.pls
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread Communistinternationale.

• Tyr337 -

Replied to the thread Training Alliance Main Alliance Looking for Members.

What is the main alliance of the Training alliance?
  • rishxd -

Replied to the thread Communistinternationale.

• rishxd -

Posted the thread Communistinternationale.

Thread
    New upstart alliance. We are just starting. All who are interested send a message to rishxd. I will send the discord. Hoping all who need one will join
  • Khabarovsk krai -

If yer move artillery in mountain u will have a hard time yer OWN troops have to PAINFULLY Pull those THICC artillery UP the STEEP slope. but if yer put milita in mountains they act great
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread Conquering:.

If u get all of the enemey provinces that mean u conquered da country
  • Hah inmagine planes turning in to convoys.funny.