Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Delby -

Replied to the thread Game #2,803,790.

It sounds like you are describing the current bug with paratroopers research. Send a bug report and do your best to maintain the provinces you have now. There isn't really much that you can do until the bug is fixed.
  • Delby -

Liked DaGecko’s post in the thread Frustration with getting Carrier Air Group to be selected.

Like (Post)
    Hold down the right mouse button and select everything in the area. Then use "split" to select only air or subs in the numbers needed.
  • bgbdbear99 -

Posted the thread Game #2,803,790.

Thread
    I am Queensland i this game and I can not move ground units off the island.
  • Big read, so I expect the Devs and those interested in the future of the game only to read. This game has innovated some very cool stuff and I have made some of the best online friends i could have ever imagined, but I am worried about the dwindling user…
  • Kurshon -

Replied to the thread Unable to move by sea and icons wrong.

I'm having the same issue. Has anyone tried researching the next transport tech level to see if it somehow reverses it?
  • DaGecko -

Replied to the thread Frustration with getting Carrier Air Group to be selected.

Hold down the right mouse button and select everything in the area. Then use "split" to select only air or subs in the numbers needed.
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Sbde importance?.

Quote from eruth: “I think BM means that they are easier to kill in that they deal less damage to your units, thus your units have more health and can kill them more quickly. ” Exactly that
  • EZ Dolittle -

Posted the thread Frustration with getting Carrier Air Group to be selected.

Thread
    So I have a group of convoys with a carrier group in the center. Problem is that I go to select the air wing so as to provide air cover and anti submarine patrols and it is nearly impossible to get to select just the air group. Any tips or techniques…
  • dr strange -

Same for me too. This has killed the game and i'd like a refund on all the gold I've spent on this game. Judging from the length of time that has past since this thread was first posted i'm of the impression that there's no one minding the store this…
  • atreas1 -

Replied to the thread naval battles.

Hans just accept it: DD are a nothing against these monsters. They wouldnt engage simply because they wouldn't exist to engage. We casually accept a myriad of simplifications in this game, please dont insist on a completely untrue one. Had it not been…
  • GeneralDrake -

Posted the thread costly.

Thread
    Ok, so is Bytro Labs getting more and more greedy, like honestly it's bad enough that a lot of options as well as stack Training is reserved for HC Members giving them an advantage ingame but also inorder to create New games you need HC which before was…
  • Hans A. Pils -

There is no inconsistency. What I said is that the defense value of ships cannot be imagined the same way as for land units (like the ability to hold ground against an approaching enemy). Instead it represents the combat strength at short range, which…
  • TheMaquis -

Same for me, killed the game, everyone quit. I want a refund on the gold invested in this game please
  • f118 -

Worst idea ever. If you have not seen right naval fleets in CoW it does not mean there aren't some possible. You are inconsistently. You say there is no defence here, but only dealing damage for attacking or being attacked. And after that you want…
  • f118 -

Liked Kanaris’s post in the thread naval battles.

Like (Post)
    In my humble opinion Naval armed forces is the only part of the game that CoW represents adequately as is. I don't see any reason to change it, current stats are by no means perfect but adequately represent the strength and weakness of the current…
  • Hans A. Pils -

So you're not convinced! OK, let's argue on this: Quote from Kanaris: “I don't see any valid reason why destroyers should gain such a big defensive advantage in ship to ship fighting. That was not their role ” For ships something like "defending"…
  • Spiffolo -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread define active or inactive for new players.

Like (Post)
    So you really thought that ALL of the other players on your map were online each time you took a look at their activity status? Like each time you opened the diplomacy screen during the first two days and saw a green "active player" icon for all Non-AI…
  • AdrianTheStrategist -

Liked DaGecko’s post in the thread Unable to move by sea and icons wrong.

Like (Post)
    Game 2801765 I completed Paratrooper research during the night. Now, all units I had ordered to cross water and now embarking or disembarking all have a paratrooper icon. I'm additionally unable to order ANY unit to cross water. For example simply…
  • AdrianTheStrategist -

Yeah land units can't enter the ocean, and if they were already in the ocean they turned into paratroopers.