Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• whowh -

Replied to the thread Major forum inactivity.

Yes, that's the most recent forum posts but they honestly have nothing to do with CoW. Open bar chatroom is just spam and forum memes is unrelated. And then of course there's the usual random threads
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked -VIP-’s post in the thread What would you do?.

Like (Post)
  • NEPTUNE the great -

• whowh -

Replied to the thread ཞི་བདེ།! A Tibet HWW Playthrough.

Gracias! I'm going to volunteer you to run for Prime Minister now. :D
  • whowh -

Liked Hornetkeeper’s post in the thread Important Lessons for New Players (That I Learned The Hard Way).

Like (Post)
    Quote from vietcong2005: “If someone attacked me on day 1 it's something called free territory ” Same. But a good player also uses planes to scout (can do with the Int even at day 1) and checks stats carefully. That way you can VERY accurately tell…
  • whowh -

Liked Z. Sakki’s post in the thread This game is so rigged against good players.

Like (Post)
    Quote from whowh: “Quote from Donk2.0: “What if you spend an average of 1m per game? Than what? ” Then your name is Bill Gates. I played a game against a guy who spent 2,000,000 fighting just me. I killed his armies every night yet the just…
  • Suna232 -

Quote from whowh: “I'm going to tag a bunch of people here to get some attention. Reply or to the thread so that you get notifications! Quote from Carking the 6th: “But it is weak and will die to India, China, Japan or USSR if any of them are…
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “Quote from Suna232: “Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “I'm wondering in my head, why can't they make a common forum for all games? It's much more convenient. Just divide them into categories. I'll dilute the topic. ;) ” Us ,fine…
  • whowh -

I'm going to tag a bunch of people here to get some attention. Reply or to the thread so that you get notifications! Quote from Carking the 6th: “But it is weak and will die to India, China, Japan or USSR if any of them are active enough. Just too…
  • whowh -

Liked Donk2.0’s post in the thread Underated HWW nations?.

Like (Post)
    I've seen people win with some of the most random and unexpected countries there are. It used to be popular to do Tibet HWW playthroughs on here. Now manchu is more popular for some reason, but same overall idea.
  • Suna232 -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Suna232: “Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “I'm wondering in my head, why can't they make a common forum for all games? It's much more convenient. Just divide them into categories. I'll dilute the topic. ;) ” Us ,fine CoW gentlemen , shall not be…
  • Suna232 -

Liked DOMORIAMORAMOR’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Suna232: “Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “I'm wondering in my head, why can't they make a common forum for all games? It's much more convenient. Just divide them into categories. I'll dilute the topic. ;) ” Us ,fine CoW gentlemen , shall not be…
  • whowh -

Citizens of Tibet! In the wake of the war with India, the Dalai Lama sees a need to divide the powers of the Government. They have declared an election for Prime Minister. The Prime Minister will be responsible for all domestic affairs, including but not…
  • whowh -

Uh sure. We might have one response but here it goes.
  • whowh -

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ea8a3ff3acf8f6028dbbcb391 I think that this can pretty much summarize the forum.
  • Elonasez -

Now follows freezy.

Follow
  • Bar None -

Liked Nostroma’s post in the thread Victory Gold.

Like (Post)
    I think that needs to be changed.... Not right that someone can start, join a coalition, then log out for 14 days....then log back in when his buddies tell him to in order to grab the gold.
  • Bar None -

Liked Nostroma’s post in the thread Multi account warning.

Like (Post)
    Warlords Phillipines is 3 accounts run by the same player. There is no doubt to me short of an in game confession. It was reported to the proper authorities. Just wanted to put out the warning to watch for these guys.
  • -VIP- -

Replied to the thread Forum Memes.