Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• freezy -

Replied to the thread rebellion all over the world.

The revolt chance is shown in the morale tooltip of a province. It usually shows a chance of around 24% for a captured province at 25% morale, and also did so before the bugfix. Sadly due to the bug the real chance was more close to 0%, resulting in…
  • Marching in Place -

Replied to the thread Stuff only a noob would do in call of war games.

• f118 -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines.

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Talking about details (since, as it seems, details are all you're willing to change in your original CoW1.5 plans): All in all, I think the doctrines are already well balanced (apart from the issue they create with K/D, which…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread supplies and post battle equipment.

Like (Post)
    use the search option; there are already threads on similar topics
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines.

Like (Post)
    We will talk about within the team about the K/D issue again. It really is not as easy as it seems due to several factors, but you are right that we still should think about solutions. So if we find an implementation that is not too hard to do, we may…
  • Little_Debbie -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5 iteration 3: Balancing changelog.

• Dacius I -

Add all in countries again it's really enjoying and Take a risk if I use small nation :)
  • freezy -

We will talk about within the team about the K/D issue again. It really is not as easy as it seems due to several factors, but you are right that we still should think about solutions. So if we find an implementation that is not too hard to do, we may…
  • gusv -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread supplies and post battle equipment.

Like (Post)
  • gusv -

Liked WascallywabbitCDN’s post in the thread supplies and post battle equipment.

Like (Post)
    Units out of supply have been talked about a lot. The problem that jumps out to me about getting battle equipment after a battle is there are no men to man said equipment, and prisoners won't switch sides just like that. 8)
  • gusv -

Liked Mr Selfridge’s post in the thread There are some irregularities in the pathfinding code..

Like (Post)
    Dear Cow Tech There are some irregularities in the pathfinding code.* When moving an army to a chosen point. The system error causes the army to go backwards and forwards on that chosen direction. ( To be clear when you want to send your french army on…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from THEARBITER117: “Everything is good except for the forced time limit, there shouldn't be one in the future for user generated content come on... ” There should be one for several reasons: First off most normal game rounds end way before…
  • Mr Selfridge -

Posted the thread There are some irregularities in the pathfinding code..

Thread
    Dear Cow Tech There are some irregularities in the pathfinding code.* When moving an army to a chosen point. The system error causes the army to go backwards and forwards on that chosen direction. ( To be clear when you want to send your french army on…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread new war 50/50.

high rank doesn’t necessarily imply activity
  • pardeeppkn -

Wrote a comment on pardeeppkn’s wall.

Wall Comment
    123moviesonline

123movieonline - Watch your favourite movies and tv series online on official 123movieonline without registration or sign up. 123movieonlines Just a better place for watching movies.
    123movies HD site does not store any files on its…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread supplies and post battle equipment.

• Little_Debbie -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5 iteration 3: Balancing changelog.

i would really like it if it didn't go down to 10
  • Jacques Thomas -

Liked KiGG’s post in the thread Demolish building and unit.

Like (Post)
    thank you