Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Servers Down.

Quote from Bamboza: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Everyone else does ” Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Everyone else does ” i know that ” Quote from Bamboza: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Everyone else does ” Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Everyone…
  • Alberto21 -

Wrote a comment on Kaibil1980’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hola estaba jugando a tres partidas, incluso comprando oro y me expulso por inactividad? cuando yo estaba conectado las partidas son: 3099821, 3099833, 3102253, alguna solucion que estoy en guerra y evidentemente no quiero perder mi dinero real.
  • Bamboza -

this is sucks. I wish they would create a early warning system to warn us of an update.
  • Bamboza -

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Everyone else does ” Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Everyone else does ” i know that
  • Alberto21 -

Wrote a comment on Pretoriano Nero’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hola estaba jugando a tres partidas, incluso comprando oro y me expulso por inactividad? cuando yo estaba conectado las partidas son: 3099821, 3099833, 3102253, alguna solucion que estoy en guerra y evidentemente no quiero perder mi dinero real.
  • Bamboza -

Liked papirfeju’s post in the thread Servers Down.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Schenck: “Are the serves down? I cannot join any of my games as they are stuck in the loading game. It is not a connection problem as I can use other website. I tried to reload the page, close the game and close the browser while clearing…
  • Bamboza -

Liked El Genoves’s post in the thread Servers Down.

Like (Post)
    2 out of 5 updates end like this...servers down. I was in the middle of something, be prepared to refund the gold I´ve used for the units I´ve lost. else it gonna be my last game, this time for ever! :wallbash :wallbash :evil: :evil:
  • Bamboza -

Liked Ozzone’s post in the thread Servers Down.

Like (Post)
    Same problem in southern California. All my games down.
  • Bamboza -

Liked Silent_Vanguard’s post in the thread Servers Down.

Like (Post)
    Same here for game #3090043 It's just stuck at the loading screen >:3
  • Electric_Samurai -

Replied to the thread Send an ingame mesage before any update!.

Same situation here all of my troops and air force are on the move and attacking while i cant enter game.If i lose any of my units because they dont know how to run updates i expect them to send gold so we can rebuild and fix their mistakes.All in all…
  • Alberto21 -

Wrote a comment on petrud’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • Ryan04px2025 -

• ColonizeOnSight -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

I'm stuck on an infinite loading screen when trying to enter any game I think I may have been banned for doing nothing
  • Bamboza -

Wrote a comment on Ryan04px2025’s wall.

Wall Comment
    What are u trying to say?
  • Kaibil1980 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Servers Down.

Like (Post)
    The "update" was the first attempt at resolving this issue. Unfortunately that did not resolve the issue. This was not a scheduled release of new features.
  • Bamboza -

• Ozzone -

Quote from VorlonFCW: “The "update" was the first attempt at resolving this issue. Unfortunately that did not resolve the issue. This was not a scheduled release of new features. ” Then can you give us a rough idea on what caused it?
  • Kaibil1980 -

Liked Ozzone’s post in the thread Servers Down.

Like (Post)
    Actually Kaibil it happened right after the last update. At least that was when my game stopped working.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Quote from Stormbringer50: “At this time there is a server problem, indeed. The developers are aware of it and are working (overtime) to get things working again. Please be patient, they are doing their best to fix it. We sincerely apologize for any…
  • Alberto21 -

Wrote a comment on Bytro Labs’s wall.

Wall Comment