Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Eindringlin_galing -

Replied to the thread Technology For Convoys.

You cannot produce a convoy/transport ship. A unit will automatically convert to a convoy when a land unit goes to the water and when a plane travels on the ground and doesn't travel through airfields
  • joringo -

Wrote a comment on mah7777’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Guten Morgen,
    ist es möglich diese unsinnigen Revolten und noch verrückteren Kriegserklärungen seitens Ländern mit 3 Truppen gegenüber Ländern mit 100 Truppen zurückzunehmen. Mit der Realität selbst im 2. Weltkrieg hat das überhaupt nichts mehr zu tun.
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread 1.5 Enemy Amphibious Assaults are invisible.

Quote from RogodeterSnowl: “should be immediately apparent to the local community living there and I am sure someone would be able to get a message to HQ! ” At HQ they have a special phone operator for those calls... you know, thousands of them flood…
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Retreat function?.

I would personally not be happy with a possible retreat from direct battles. It takes away the biggest counter you have when facing someone that uses gold. By locking their troops in a battle you can bomb them with a LOT of artillery and thus have a win…
  • OutsiderJoe -

Replied to the thread Tankettes.

To be honest, tanks are much better. You really don't need Tankettes its unnecessary
  • bismatrimony -

Replied to the thread Release Notes - 2020-10-06.

Great information. I do some of it a lot, but not all the time. The rest makes perfect sense, but the biggest thing I learned was to do it – whether or not everyone else does. You are appreciated! Regards Best Kerala Matrimony
  • bismatrimony -

Wrote a comment on bismatrimony’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Bis Matrimony Kerala's the leading matrimony service provider. It's free to register and Bis Matrimony service dedicated to Malayalee people living in Kerala and worldwide. Bis Matrimony online Matrimonys is a 100% secure Matrimony service where you can…
  • concussionriflegod13 -

Replied to the thread Technology For Convoys.

• New American Poverty -

Posted the thread Historic 1939 All in.

Thread
    When will the historic 1939 all in come back?
  • RogodeterSnowl -

Replied to the thread Cannot Patrol attack Stealth Units in 1.5.

I can see the work around should work - the problem is usually a range thing - often you are patrolling at extreme Tac range and of course, an Int has a shorter range so would not be able to help. Frankly, as soon as a unit is visible, it should be able…
  • RogodeterSnowl -

Replied to the thread 1.5 Enemy Amphibious Assaults are invisible.

I completely agree Actually this is more in the nature of something I have always wanted in the game - the fact that someone is amphibiously invading one of your coastal provinces should be immediately apparent to the local community living there and I…
  • RogodeterSnowl -

Replied to the thread 1.5 Paratrooper Change mode.

Oh an by the way - it would be helpful to be able to cancel unit upgrade as well - lol I do not see this as being at all inconsistent with the game model you provide
  • RogodeterSnowl -

Replied to the thread 1.5 Paratrooper Change mode.

Quote from freezy: “We want to prevent any fake-outs by people canceling conversions the last second before an enemy arrives and stuff like that. It is also consistent with unit upgrading. And its also logical, because after all the unit is in the…
  • IForgotMyPassword -

Posted the thread Add 2FA support.

Thread
    Hello. It would be great of a feature to add 2 factor authentication into Account Options for security. Not only will it make it harder for hackers to get into accounts, it could be used to give some more features for free accounts. It would be great…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Dont remove 1.0.

All of the things that you mentioned are not specific to 1.5. If you have any suggestions on how to fix them, please post here. It provides more feedback than "I don't like it" or "It's bad."
  • OutsiderJoe -

Posted the thread Cold war technology.

Thread
    If a game goes over 50 days, then players are allowed the research cold war tech, so instead of level 5 Soviet tanks, you could research T 55 tanks that perform better than other tanks. Not only that, you get fighter jets, Helicopters, new radios and…
  • OutsiderJoe -

Liked YitanTribal’s post in the thread Government decisions.

Like (Post)
    I very much agree with the idea ... even add topics such as political opinion of the country, (make a little more similar to HOI IV, those who have played it will understand me), this would make the game much more entertaining and improve the role…
  • OutsiderJoe -

Liked Vamaw’s post in the thread Government decisions.

Like (Post)
    I like the idea about hostages, where if the opposing side pays ransom, the ransomed troops spawn at the capital of the country at 50% health. Rationing food and ideology also sound good, but I doubt the devs'll be implementing either of them, they're…
  • OutsiderJoe -

Replied to the thread improve the game !!!!.

tbh I only got Call of War, because I couldnt get HOI4 so we should make this more interesting
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Strategy for Naval Battles and Land Invasion (by me).

Not sure about 1.5 but in 1.0 all you really need is subs and naval bombers. Naval bombers to kill destroyers, subs to kill everything else. When in doubt (combined stacks) then go with subs. They are cheap to produce, cheap to maintain, stealthy, and…