Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• alvar von haffen -

Liked Danieliyoverde123’s post in the thread British Research Tree.

Like (Post)
    k some late but anyway. i belive this is a better distribuition of british tanks armored cars: 1. Lanchester Armoured Car Mk II 2. Guy Armoured Car 3. Daimler Armoured Car 4. Coventry Armoured Car 5. AEC Armoured Car light tanks: 1. Light tank MK…
  • jbard14 -

Wrote a comment on Bytro Labs’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Boujours, j'aimerai savoir comment virer les joueurs inactif d'une partie en étant administrateur de la partie? Car nous ne trouvons pas le bouton pour les virer.
  • Tibbles -

Replied to the thread New changes testable on beta: 2020-09-10.

I like the changes. Has any thought been given to demolishing buildings in territories you occupy? I think that should be an option. Say in a given time in hours you can deconstruct a building and perhaps gain some resources from it?
  • Tibbles -

Replied to the thread 1.5 Railroad gun unbalanced.

Overall, I find it difficult to attack any artillery units that are not placed on the intersection of country. It's strange, even undefended artillery, especially rail guns, seem invulnerable in certain positions to ground attacks. Same with…
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Battleships versus railroad guns.

RR guns were almost unheard of in real wars because they were so hard to deploy. Setting them up took days. You couldn't just unhitch them from the back of a truck and load a shell. There was serious assembly required. And they could only move on certain…
  • donttrustcallofwar01 -

Posted the thread doh.

Thread
    :wallbash
  • ShadowFox4181 -

Replied to a comment by ShadowFox4181 on revengegirl’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Lol!
    Yeahhhhhh we had a conversation in chat once.
    I was the spy you guys had lol
  • donttrustcallofwar01 -

Posted the thread Just say hi to all.

Thread
    Hi everyone :wallbash
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Review.

Quote from DoctorDR1: “Yes, it has gone up for you, as you were most likely one of the “lucky” ones, who the AI liked. This means that the AI will declare war on you as intended, as it does for everyone else. This is intended ” Hm.. I was lucky…
  • TheUltimate11 -

Wrote a comment on DoctorDR1’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey can I join the alliance?
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread improve the game !!!!.

The reason 1, 2, and 5 all have it been implemented is for the same reason: cheating. All of these could be used by multi accounters to cheat, which is exactly the reason that unit trading was removed. Number 4 was a bug fix that in turn caused some AI…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Cannot access home page and games every few minutes.

• DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread GalacticEmpire Recruiting.

Quote from GeneralAumSum: “i would like to join! But i cant because im not level 40+ :( ” You can apply to Imperial Academy, our other alliance.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Review.

Yes, it has gone up for you, as you were most likely one of the “lucky” ones, who the AI liked. This means that the AI will declare war on you as intended, as it does for everyone else. This is intended.