Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Are Industrial Complexes Level 1 Too Pricey?.

I think think that you can just capture major cities from other countries and repair it from there. That will reduce or cancel out the rare material payment as well as goods (SOME). Which is also another bad thing about arty, it destroys stuff in the…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread javaslat.

I do not know about the server though, how could you post things in a specific server? I think they have to press a button to choose all the time and every time they forget... Here goes!
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

Quote from C88: “Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from freezy: “We mentioned many times already that we will not release CoW 1.5 in the current form, because this version is still very rough. It will be tweaked alot in the coming months, with the help…
  • C88 -

Liked Tin Military’s post in the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
  • C88 -

Replied to the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from freezy: “We mentioned many times already that we will not release CoW 1.5 in the current form, because this version is still very rough. It will be tweaked alot in the coming months, with the help of your feedback.…
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread Immortal convoy.

This bug is ongoing only in 1.5 and nothing is happening in the none event rounds with this issue, all the tickets I have seen are from 1.5 and we have someone doing the best they can to resolve the issue.
  • Boozo -

Replied to the thread New Scenario! 1922!.

• Boozo -

Replied to the thread javaslat.

• gusv -

Liked f118’s post in the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ozzone: “I just wanted to add my 2 cents here. The one big change that I'm on the fence about is the dramatic shift in how resources are used - specifically the manpower issue. Without manpower, you can't build. Unlike other resources…
  • gusv -

Liked MikiRaine’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    when is the next COW 1.5 event?
  • gusv -

Liked Svven78’s post in the thread Trading & Market System - 10% Before I Sell???.

Like (Post)
    If I quit this is the reason I quit. Something so lame as paying 30% penalty
  • gusv -

Liked Svven78’s post in the thread Trading & Market System - 10% Before I Sell???.

Like (Post)
    Yep just misplaced a bid trying to outbid the current leader for Iron and I bid the same price which means i fill second, I can take it off the market losing the 10% already paid for a clerical typo THANKS BYTRO FOR MAKING THIS SYSTEM SO…
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Are Industrial Complexes Level 1 Too Pricey?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gusv: “Are Industrial Complexes Level 1 Too Pricey? I regularly buy the 29.99 gold package and do well by spending a lot of it in economic development in the first couple of days. However, players with shallower pockets may find this too…
  • GaiusUltima -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Quote from Rrred: “Did Santa look at my wishlist or is this the kind of gift I'd have to return to the store? ” I do not know about your personal wishlist, but it is on the list of many players, not just across the forum, that much i can say. But…
  • f118 -

Replied to the thread Are Industrial Complexes Level 1 Too Pricey?.

Quote from gusv: “Are Industrial Complexes Level 1 Too Pricey? ” No. You can see that as insurance for goldunits spamming in new anexxed province. It should be most expencive deal ever. Also it is fair price.
  • Rrred -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Quote from GaiusUltima: “P.S.: Look forward, as Santa might have a gift for you ” Did Santa look at my wishlist or is this the kind of gift I'd have to return to the store?
  • f118 -

Liked Dante Bugler1’s post in the thread 1.5 unit leveling system.

Like (Post)
    Hello, The guys who work at bytro already have it in mind to be able to manually upgrade your outdated units to higher levels before the final version of 1.5 is fully out.
  • DxC -

Liked f118’s post in the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ozzone: “I just wanted to add my 2 cents here. The one big change that I'm on the fence about is the dramatic shift in how resources are used - specifically the manpower issue. Without manpower, you can't build. Unlike other resources…
  • DxC -

Liked f118’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DxC: “Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “Not a single unit had been killed. I believe they will start dropping when under 50%...? This is not making much sense to me... As units got severely damaged, they would be merged into full strength…
  • f118 -

Replied to the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).