Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Little Racoon -

Liked WascallywabbitCDN’s post in the thread Stuff only a noob would do in call of war games.

Like (Post)
    Game I am in now only has 5 active players left, 3 who are together in a coalition, 5th seems content to putt around the UK. They were talking tough to me, saying you can't take on the 3 of us. Romania, under AI control, is kicking one of their butts,…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Rebellion percent chance does not appear accurate.

Like (Post)
    Yes that is the way rebellions work.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Rebellion percent chance does not appear accurate.

• Torpedo28000 -

Replied to the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

No moral penalty for wars might be one of my favourite features in 1.5 tbh. I am currently at war with 5 nations in my 100 map. Some wars are ones I started, others are ones my allies needed help in. Not having a penalty for wars really enables players…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked Balhog’s post in the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

Like (Post)
    I'm in two 1.5 games currently. In a 22 player map, it is day 4 and there are 7 players left. Not good. On the play of the game. It is ok. Don't really like the new strike bomber. It added complexity and expense to the player without much benefit. It may…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked Ibeses’s post in the thread [Criticism/Bug Reporting] Text Issues & Typos.

Like (Post)
    Getting back to the whole unit renaming topic. First of all thanks for all the work you guys did here. Currently we are in the revamp of units naming and already moving around a lot of unit names and exchanging some which make no sense or don´t add up…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread Game Problem.

Well..New Zealand isn't that bad so I guess ill just play with it.
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread Game Problem.

Quote from Restrisiko: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “I didn't...everyone else had the same problem. ” ..also everyone else is New Zealand???smilie_sh_079.gif ” No everyone else was also random generated to different countties.
  • General Tarkov -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread The Infamous... Patrol Trick.

Like (Post)
    My opinion with the current balancing is that this “trick” simply makes battles take longer and does not actually accomplish anything worthwhile.
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5 iteration 3: Balancing changelog.

Like (Post)
    :D Well yeah of course you lack rares the most if you try to spam mostly Rocket Artys :D But considering the whole picture and all different playing styles, Rares are probably more abundant than other resources in the first days of a game. Maybe spamming…
  • WascallywabbitCDN -

Replied to the thread Stuff only a noob would do in call of war games.

Game I am in now only has 5 active players left, 3 who are together in a coalition, 5th seems content to putt around the UK. They were talking tough to me, saying you can't take on the 3 of us. Romania, under AI control, is kicking one of their butts,…
  • bigflecksin69 -

Now follows BabyDollx.

Follow
  • Little_Debbie -

Replied to the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

Hi i was wondering if we can have new models for the max lvl gold armored and air units, so getting the supply crates would be a little more worth while, i mean no disrespect i'm grateful for the unit change but the supply drops or whatever there called,…
  • eruth -

Replied to a comment by TheMaquis on VorlonFCW’s wall.

Wall Reply
    He's not a developer, just a moderator. Make a post about it on the general forum.
  • eruth -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread The Infamous... Patrol Trick.

Like (Post)
    My opinion with the current balancing is that this “trick” simply makes battles take longer and does not actually accomplish anything worthwhile.
  • eruth -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread Vorlon at your service.

Like (Post)
    You have to be the one to capture the province. And just for future reference, you can use the search function in the top right corner to find threads about this. If you can't find one, an appropriate place to post a question is the Questions and Answers…
  • Pendusa-Pencusa -

Now follows Alucard.

Follow
  • InvasionPlanner -

Now follows Anti-moderators.

Follow
  • InvasionPlanner -

Replied to a comment by Anti-moderators on InvasionPlanner’s wall.

Wall Reply
    sure why not
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Quick Guide: SBDE.

1.5 works differently. These numbers for each unit do not apply. 1.5 uses a stack based limit. Only the 10 most effective units in the stack will be counted in the combat calculation. Read this: