Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• gazsom -

Replied to the thread Stuff only a noob would do in call of war games.

• gusv -

Liked blue44elephant’s post in the thread Can anyone help?.

Like (Post)
    Go to vorlon and see under his profile, there should be a link to submit bug report.
  • gusv -

Liked HOI4 better than COW’s post in the thread Can anyone help?.

Like (Post)
    I cant join or play any of my games as it keeps saying error please try again later. This has been happening for 12 hrs now. I've redownloaded the app 5 times
  • gusv -

Liked NoobNoobTrain’s post in the thread Look everyone, our secret lab is right here!.

Like (Post)
    Why is the construction of a secret lab mentioned in the newspaper? It's sort of in its nature that it is s-e-c-r-e-t! I suggest it omitted from the news.
  • gusv -

Liked Cr4Zytiggs’s post in the thread Trading troops.

Like (Post)
    Since trading troops were taken out right when I got into COW. So it'll be cool to have that back. I know the reasons why it was taken out though, "multis". So to probably prevent that and do better, only coalition members could trade. Then Coalition…
  • General Tarkov -

Liked d.jahnsen’s post in the thread 1.5 Update Pros vs Cons.

Like (Post)
    I really like some new mecánics of the 1.5, the doctrines for example especially panasian , the new system of production of units, the new units and the new armor type, but the overall experience is ..... not bad but i prefer the 1.0, especially i…
  • vyliance -

Liked Cr4Zytiggs’s post in the thread Trading troops.

Like (Post)
    Since trading troops were taken out right when I got into COW. So it'll be cool to have that back. I know the reasons why it was taken out though, "multis". So to probably prevent that and do better, only coalition members could trade. Then Coalition…
  • vyliance -

usually in my coalition when a member goes inactive and doesnt come back in say 3 days, we all attack his land. How abt yall?
  • Jacques Thomas -

Liked MadMike69’s post in the thread Right of Way.

Like (Post)
    you will only attack your enemy, not his. If the enemy capture a province, then you could end up at war because you may not have row with him
  • blue44elephant -

Replied to the thread Can anyone help?.

Go to vorlon and see under his profile, there should be a link to submit bug report.
  • HOI4 better than COW -

Posted the thread Can anyone help?.

Thread
    I cant join or play any of my games as it keeps saying error please try again later. This has been happening for 12 hrs now. I've redownloaded the app 5 times
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked Balhog’s post in the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Both my 1.5 games are going well. My 22 player map only has 6 active, but hey, its a relaxing way to try all these new bells and whistles. Most of which I think are good. Haven't had any meaningful battle against humans yet. Rolling over AI countries and…
  • Cr4Zytiggs -

Posted the thread Trading troops.

Thread
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Posted the thread Look everyone, our secret lab is right here!.

Thread
    Why is the construction of a secret lab mentioned in the newspaper? It's sort of in its nature that it is s-e-c-r-e-t! I suggest it omitted from the news.
  • NOOB1433223 -

a backup member doesnt hurt just in case one goes inactive or betrays
  • Savior_Money -

Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “Player from a coalition, that is full, asks if I want to be allies, or am I planning on attacking his whole coalition ........ and doesn't see my point when I point out that his coalition is full so how could I be an ally…
  • EZ Dolittle -

Posted the thread 1.5 A.I. Production Algorithm FAILURE.

Thread
    In the 1oo player 1.5 I just over ran 4 A.I. countries at the start. This was a 4x period and there was one real day of Peace which translates out to 4 game days *(6 hours real time=24 hours game day). I was shocked to discover in many of the A.I.…
  • pjrobbo -

Replied to the thread Gold using in alliance games.

I have just played in my second alliance v alliance match. It was instantly ruined by gold spending from the opposition when his airforce of 8 tactical bombers appeared from just one, level 2 airbase on day 3. At that point the match was null and void…
  • vyliance -

Replied to the thread change name.

• vyliance -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread New Event - All Countries: All In.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gusv: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “I have a massive food and oil shortage ” With over 500 units in the game, you may want to scale down on unit production. Also, to save on food, disable unused barracks and disable unused naval bases to…