Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread All i see is pointless updates.

Quote from Arcorian: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Maybe you can find some suggestions for COW and make it better. Solutions are more useful than criticism. ” I wouldn't say that. Criticism is important and quite valuable to us. Obviously players…
  • Arcorian -

Replied to the thread All i see is pointless updates.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Maybe you can find some suggestions for COW and make it better. Solutions are more useful than criticism. ” I wouldn't say that. Criticism is important and quite valuable to us. Obviously players ideas are also very…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Training Alliance.

EVERYBODY! WE ARE RECRUITING 2-3 MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR ALLIANCE. ALL OUR PEOPLE ARE REALLY ACTIVE! Please join us Training Alliance JCUTY. We will help new players out! Experienced players are also accepted because my brother can help out, he is…
  • Omniscience -

Replied to the thread Income decreased over time - Morale 100%.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread DARKBOYS 1122 Wants to chanllenge other alliances.

Change of plans, how about 5V5 in 2 days time? Or maybe 6V6 because new players are joining my alliance...
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Give troops 15% combat bonus when reclaiming core provinces.

That is a great idea. But would that be too much? Because we already have 25% more attack points when you are in your original country/(Core Province). Check out this one about claiming a province and turning it to core province because I think this idea…
  • MarkAchkar -

Replied to the thread CoW Monster Mash.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Check out the conversation below and maybe you will be able to join the game. Good luck!(Hidden Content)
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Does A.I. Apply to Coalitions.

Quote from Vamaw: “I made a screenshot of it when it happened, had to shrink the pictures a bit due to file size. (Hidden Content) ” This will expose the position of Alaska's troop placement. :P
  • MarkAchkar -

• Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread DARKBOYS 1122 Wants to chanllenge other alliances.

Quote from ChaosWarlord: “Quote from DARKAIM: “we can do the match in december ” Considering we replied first I am wondering why we were offered a match in December? ” Oh, new alliance to new alliance first. So that both alliance can gain experience.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Quote from MarkAchkar: “Can i still join? Ingame name : Mark Achkar ” You will have to say that you agree to the rules and then (Hidden Content)will help add you to the forum.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Dante Bugler1’s post in the thread Staff introduction- Dante Bugler1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ryan04px2025: “We have a lot of new moderators lately, might be a great idea to participate a bit more in the forum because it helps you gain more knowledge and maybe help out some new players. :) ” Yes I actually gained quite a bit of my…
  • MarkAchkar -

Can i still join? Ingame name : Mark Achkar
  • GenghisKahn -

Replied to the thread The amount of AI countries that declare war.

I was Finland declared on Sweden, then Norway which was AI, after that Netherlands then Luxemburg declared on me, from there at war with 5 AI at a time until last night when I won the game by joining a coalition, Finished with over 1,000 points although…
  • molot119791 -

Wrote a comment on ronon’s wall.

Wall Comment
    я зарегистрировался и принял правила просто сразу не нашли четверг 5:56 №70 Спасибо за подсказку!
  • ronon -

Replied to a comment by molot119791 on ronon’s wall.

Wall Reply
    в разделе conversation есть соответствующая кубку беседа. Только я не вижу вас среди зарегистрировавшихся и принявших правила участников: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…%86%D0%B8%D1%8F/&pageNo=5
  • molot119791 -

Wrote a comment on ronon’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Здравствуйте! где посмотреть пароль вход в игру операция "Цивилизация" через компьютер вошел хотел бы зайти через телефон, но не могу найти.
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked Spiffolo’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    I want to add that joining a game after day 1. The IA makes an offer of everything and even when canceling that offer you get less resource so with the handicap of day 2 you get even less resources
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    The main mode of trading in this game is resources ... Yet silly taxes and trade restrictions have drastically reduced this type of trade, particularly if you are not in a coalition ... Within my experience, I only recall selling armaments in one game by…