Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DxC -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

When you are upgrading a production facility from lvl X to lvl X+1, it doesn't allow you to produce a unit at level X or X+1.
  • Somanta -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Somanta: “The big problem of the new version is the mechanic of combat. Before there was strategy, I agree that some changes are needed (the low force of artillery, the big force of aircraft...), but now the way of fight is stupid, made for…
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread Immortal convoy.

Quote from Nooberium: “@OneNutSquirrel Yes, bug report was filed. There is a second (related?) problem. When enemies defeat ground units at an airbase, the province is captured and air units based there turn into convoys BUT the enemies do not…
  • Svven78 -

Replied to the thread Trading & Market System - 10% Before I Sell???.

20% TAX on trade? When I go to buy something it says the seller is going to get X minus 10% and if it costs you 10% to put up the sale that is a 20% reduction on the sale. Is this the plan?? Increase the cost and starve people of resources?
  • Hans A. Pils -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

My feedback after reading the news articles and this cosy thread (missed the event signup timeframe): EXCELLENT: * Units not upgrading automatically after new level is researched. This is both realistic and stops the need to hyperfocus on few units as…
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked Tin Military’s post in the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked U.S.S.Eaton’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    This new update does not sound good at all. Why fix things that are not broken, and they are ruining the version which so many of us came to love.
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5 - Urban Provinces & New Buildings.

Quote from DxC: “Quote from _Pontus_: “Pokemon-CoW 1.5 is here to stay and the end of CoW apparently unavoidable. ” Then why do you persist in spamming the forum with your vitriol? At some level you seem to actually give a damn, but that is so…
  • Nooberium -

Liked Chimere’s post in the thread Call of war 1,5 event feedback.

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “(snip) ” Well, I do have my own feedbacks, that I will split between the horrible, the bad, the good, and the best :) - The horrible 1. All buildings needing all resources to build I understand the "realistic" part of it (to an…
  • Tin Military -

Replied to the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

Liked CityOfAngels’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    I broke this issue out of the list because the list got too long, and this one is really important. - Late-game produced infantry is 42x as strong as the 20 you started with? (7x AP and 6x HP) Why?? It would actually make more sense for the last…
  • DxC -

Quote from _Pontus_: “Pokemon-CoW 1.5 is here to stay and the end of CoW apparently unavoidable. ” Then why do you persist in spamming the forum with your vitriol? At some level you seem to actually give a damn, but that is so overshadowed by your…
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “I am positive that the devs will improve 1.5 through your comments and opinions so I think it will be better than not asking for your opinion and just changing the game. ” Poor Ryan, you still do not get it :tumbleweed:
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked CityOfAngels’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from Last Warrior: “Quote from _Pontus_: “As long as it boils down to Micromanaging your troops better, ” We play RTS and not action klicker. Wasting real time is not taktik nor skill. ” Suddenly the slow CoW game…
  • Tin Military -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CzarHelllios: “Though if they do genuinely have a intention to create a much better game and this is just a pretty rough draft, I'd be pretty happy if they proved me wrong in a years worth of time. From what I'm hearing privately, this is…
  • _Pontus_ -

Quote from Rrred: “The answer I got was: "The game became a bit stagnant while the market is changing. Changes need to be made to ensure a continuous growth path and support for years to come." ” Is that as 'plat' as a 'platitude' can get? Love the…
  • DxC -

Liked f118’s post in the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Pontus stop it. you have repeat your mean now several times, enough is enough. Yes, devs want earn more money. But that is their right and dicision. New version is not that bad, as you think. There were implemented several suggestions from players.…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys, after I had a few days off last week and still catching up and working through all what you had and have to say, I would like to say that it is great to see the active discussion around the first test event for Call of War 1.5. When I prepared…
  • Tin Military -

Liked blackdragon77’s post in the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    sadly there is a lot that needs fixing on version 1.5.. ive played cow for many years and up till this version 1.5 the game was very realistic and offered players many choices on the battlefield. this new version takes the choice out of players hands.…
  • _Pontus_ -

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Bobvictorous: “i really like the update, but i think that you should be able to produce units that you have researched higher version of in places were you can build the higher version, for example you need a…