Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dante Bugler1 -

Liked The War Machine 7’s post in the thread Sorry, but dumb question.

Like (Post)
    Ah, that makes sense, thanks you all
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Sorry, but dumb question.

Like (Post)
    There are three settings for alliance join settings that the alliance leader may use: 1) Free to join. This means that anyone can join without needing to be approved. 2) Application must be accepted. This means anyone outside the alliance will see an…
  • user33 -

Replied to the thread 1939 HISTORIC WORLD MAP.

Day 62, 2 active player tibet vs canada. + 2 non active player(sometime they inactive). tibet with 580 land vs canada 320 land. but tibet got less food and goods generate as compare with canada. possible is high population consumption.
  • The War Machine 7 -

Replied to the thread Sorry, but dumb question.

• VorlonFCW -

There are three settings for alliance join settings that the alliance leader may use: 1) Free to join. This means that anyone can join without needing to be approved. 2) Application must be accepted. This means anyone outside the alliance will see an…
  • Green One -

Replied to the thread Troops surrendering.

In old (1993) pc game called “high command” encircled units did not surrendered but lost half strength, speed and ability to recover over time.
  • Green One -

Replied to the thread Maps with gold usage disabled.

I understand that gold spenders are the ones who keeps game running in financial perspective. I even thank them for supporting this fantastic game when I encounter them, despite my frustration to loose another round. However we do have opportunity to…
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Quote from The War Machine 7: “How does that work, with the messages, is there a button to ask them through messages, or do they have to invite you, the last one was just an application process, the alliance I'm trying to join doesn't have a…
  • The War Machine 7 -

How does that work, with the messages, is there a button to ask them through messages, or do they have to invite you, the last one was just an application process, the alliance I'm trying to join doesn't have a button
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Providences List Only Display Stars.

Quote from THEARBITER117: “Providences with stars are showing up on the providence list? ” If this was indeed a beta game issue it is simply part of the nature of dealing with beta features. Building in city only provinces will be a part of the next…
  • grandpooba52 -

Replied to the thread Maps with gold usage disabled.

sorry to be the one to tell you this but it will not happen ever. those who use gold are paying for the free games that we all enjoy.
  • cycle9 -

the Province list did have some problems earlier today, during a series of "game improvement" announcements. seems to have cleared up now. the user-friendly GUI is still available and working well, just turn off the "enable enhanced graphics" in the…
  • cerealnerd -

I'm having a ton of issues....ships not showing up, the buildings not appearing in my province list. I don't like the new graphics and that seems to be where it is headed, so this was my last game. Time to move on.
  • EnderKiller62 -

Liked OneNutSquirrel’s post in the thread Encirclement - Not Really (Supply Lines Actually).

Like (Post)
    Plenty has been said about this topic, and here's a different twist on the concept. When we're talking about Encirclement of units, what we are truly talking about is SEPARATING those units from their SUPPLY LINES. Leaving them without resources to…
  • EnderKiller62 -

Liked Cuursed1’s post in the thread who attacks who.

Like (Post)
    so im at my friends house. a burglar comes in, and shoots me. The police arrest me for attacking him, even though I did nothing. Sound fair? Thats what the coding says to do when you are sitting, not moving, on your allies province, and some 3rd party…
  • EnderKiller62 -

Posted the thread Troops surrendering.

Thread
    One of the reasons why I play less and less AoC2 is because fighting is just brute force. Its much better in CoW, but there is still a problem: Troops cant surrender. It would be really cool if troops would surrender when encricled for a day or 2 and you…
  • ASTRONOT KED -

Wrote a comment on ASTRONOT KED’s wall.

Wall Comment
    TÜRKİYE DEPREM TEHLİKE HARİTASI HAKKINDA AÇIKLAMALAR*

En son 1996 yılında yürürlüğe giren Türkiye Deprem Bölgeleri Haritası, AFAD Deprem Dairesi Başkanlığı tarafından yenilenmiş, 18 Mart 2018 tarih ve 30364 sayılı (mükerrer) Resmi…
  • THEARBITER117 -

Posted the thread Providences List Only Display Stars.

Thread
    Hello, is anyone else having a problem where only Providences with stars are showing up on the providence list? I really really hope this isn't a new feature for building on starless providences is crucial in this game, and quite painstaking in the long…
  • Cuursed1 -

Replied to the thread Cancel the building.

its not 100% exactly where you left it. The last hit point completed is all that remains. So if you had say half an hour over that last hit point, you would lose that amount of resources worth of construction. Usually not much, close enough. Usually…
  • gusv -

Liked Soviet Canada’s post in the thread Game Admin.

Like (Post)
    hey I got a question how can I add players into my clan/alliance how ever you want to put it I got some friends trying to join me in some servers