Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SADRA_ready -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

• Vanrendo -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread Artillery is Too Expensive.

Like (Post)
    Artillery is one of the only units that can deal damage to other units without taking any in return. I've honestly never considered artillery "expensive", because it's always worth the cost. Sure, Axis artillery is expensive, but Axis everything is…
  • Vanrendo -

Liked SADRA_ready’s post in the thread How many people of each nationality on the forum.

Like (Post)
    What's up guys btw Hbd <3
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Forum protest!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from whowh: “Also, you're saying coiners, not golders/whales. Did they rename the currency? ” "Golder" doesn't cover the load anymore, as boosters SEEM to be excluded. "Coiner" includes booster users as well.
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Forum protest!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “the frogs don't need to embark or disembark. ” They instantly convert???? That's kinda OP... ” lol, yeah. That's the point.
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Forum protest!.

Quote from whowh: “Also, you're saying coiners, not golders/whales. Did they rename the currency? ” "Golder" doesn't cover the load anymore, as boosters SEEM to be excluded. "Coiner" includes booster users as well.
  • SADRA_ready -

Replied to the thread How many people of each nationality on the forum.

• K.Rokossovski -

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “the frogs don't need to embark or disembark. ” They instantly convert???? That's kinda OP... ” lol, yeah. That's the point.
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “the frogs don't need to embark or disembark. ” They instantly convert???? That's kinda OP...
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Replied to the thread Artillery is Too Expensive.

Artillery is one of the only units that can deal damage to other units without taking any in return. I've honestly never considered artillery "expensive", because it's always worth the cost. Sure, Axis artillery is expensive, but Axis everything is…
  • Claudio NVKP -

the frogs don't need to embark or disembark.
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Quote from whowh: “Also, you're saying coiners, not golders/whales. Did they rename the currency? ” Eh, new times, new names. Golders/whales/carders/coiners/P2W, they're all the same ^^ Quote from whowh: “Wait I thought that was a joke. I just looked it…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread Forum protest!.

Like (Post)
    Flame tanks? I sense gaslighting
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread What if suggestions about world war 2.

Like (Post)
    Yeah, that bastard got as lucky as he could. Almost any change to the timeline likely ends in failure for him.
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked z00mz00m’s post in the thread The Militia Guide.

Like (Post)
    Another way to phrase Python's post: Please consider updating the guide to reflect recent militia/commando/stealth balancing changes. Thank you :)
  • Kadeko -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Bots stormed