Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Balhog -

Replied to the thread Alliance Issues.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from No41: “If u wanto join allince u need discord ” He had discord in my alliance. As our leading officer said, he has everything stated above just that he doesn't like the way it operated. ” Thats the point of…
  • No41 -

Replied to the thread I'm in danger of catching Covid.

• No41 -

• Ryan04px2025 -

Quote from No41: “If u wanto join allince u need discord ” He had discord in my alliance. As our leading officer said, he has everything stated above just that he doesn't like the way it operated.
  • No41 -

• No41 -

Replied to the thread Neferious Players.

I’ve JUST met one today I was playing as India then the Japanese empire said I had to “PAY UP” rescorces for him And if I don’t he will attack me. soe I gave it to him anyways
  • gazsom -

Posted the thread Neferious Players.

Thread
    Nefarious Players Please see referance as suggested Nefarious PlayersNeferious Players And comments here
  • No41 -

Replied to the thread Changes to spying.

• Shilleywater -

Replied to the thread Changes to spying.

This is how I perceive it 41. Even though the game kinda phrases it as recruiting a spy and sending him there due to the ability to move them around instantly, in real life spies were often recruited from within the territory. So the process in my mind…
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread How to counter SP Artillery?.

drop a paratrooper on a stack, which freezes him and then unload rockets on him
  • AK140 -

Replied to the thread Farming problem.

Is he just hosting those players as refuges in his land or is he actively exploiting them by conquering their capitals, and let them rebuild it again where he can easily re-capture them over and over? If the latter, that very much match the previous…
  • Restrisiko -

Aaah ok, I hadn't enlarged the picture earlier, just reacted to your enlarged newspaper quotation .. X/
  • Teburu -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Farming problem.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Restrisiko: “Info: With every conquered province you get directly a booty of 50% of the ressources and money produced in this province per day. Each conquered capital city brings you additionally 50% of the opponent's cash money and also in…
  • gazsom -

Replied to the thread Nefarious Players.

• Zimbrisor -

look at the photo mate, that countrys are active players!!!
  • Restrisiko -

Quote from Zimbrisor: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=197031#post197031 here the admin say is a VIOLATING of the rulles!!!! ” It's a violation of the rules if the countries are played by other players just for this procedure, but not if it's AI…
  • Zimbrisor -

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=197031#post197031 here the admin say is a VIOLATING of the rulles!!!! And we are not speaking just about AI contry... he is ceahting, look at the photo!
  • Restrisiko -

Quote from Restrisiko: “Info: With every conquered province you get directly a booty of 50% of the ressources and money produced in this province per day. Each conquered capital city brings you additionally 50% of the opponent's cash money and also in…