Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Edepedable -

Liked grandpooba52’s post in the thread Players League Standings season 1 2019.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Edepedable: “Have not receiveid either yet. ” gold reward has been issued Spetsnaz_ reward was delayed because of mispelling but it should be on its way now
  • grandpooba52 -

Replied to the thread Players League Standings season 1 2019.

Quote from Edepedable: “Have not receiveid either yet. ” gold reward has been issued Spetsnaz_ reward was delayed because of mispelling but it should be on its way now
  • ITSAEROMF -

Replied to the thread location of sinking.

Well dealing with subs and not knowing when they are is annoying, they shouldn't give an exact location because that would make subs useless but give a rough location, like Baltic Sea or Algerian Basin
  • BMfox -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread location of sinking.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Urano08: “.. For example the HMS Hood - 22:39 - Gulf of Biscay ” But that way it's already reported in the news -- at the most, they could link the sea area for the geographically less skilled players ..
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread location of sinking.

Quote from Urano08: “.. For example the HMS Hood - 22:39 - Gulf of Biscay ” But that way it's already reported in the news -- at the most, they could link the sea area for the geographically less skilled players ..
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Rationing food supply.

Also never had problems with food, on the contrary, I've always been able to sell food surpluses on the market >> good for to buy other always usable ressources as building material or finance spies. :thumbup: A rationing option would very likely negatively…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread new newspaper: polls, like- dislike, comment.

Should be easy to implement as it's the same code like the polls on the forum.
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Secret weapons.

Fair point and I agree. You can read in the newspaper when a battleship, a plane carrier, RRG, or nuclear branch has been produced. So your enemies know that you have them, which is not cool. At the other hand if you have a nuclear reactor and an airbase…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread The biggest army.

The trick is to force your enemy in the attack. Most players when being attacked the attack themselves instead of defending, if they don't you pound them with artillery so that they are forced to either pull back or attack. For me this works every single…
  • BMfox -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Antarctica map.

Like (Post)
    @mindfields I sent you a PM so we can discuss the continuation of the map. Feel like we are spamming this thread a little :P
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Rationing food supply.

I always have food too much and sell it. You probably train too much infantry so you get food problems, switching off your barracks also helps. The best is upgrade Industrial complexes and infrastructure. Infrastructure level 3 and Industrial complex…
  • Gen Monty1 -

Replied to the thread Misspelled Word.

• Cobalt 12 -

Posted the thread Rationing food supply.

Thread
    One thing that is usually consistent with the games I've played is a lack of food supply. Generally the majority of my food goes to newly captured provinces which can very quickly increase your own demand for food. This is part of the game, Call of War…
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Paratroopers darken the Skies.

Quote from General Nightman: “Quote: “predictable use, why else have a lvl3 airfield in my capitol. ” Just build lvl 3 airports everywhere, disguise your activities!Building a lvl 2 barrack could also throw them off your scent. ” Yes, I'd though…
  • Urano08 -

Posted the thread location of sinking.

Thread
    This suggestion can affect many people, since it is a topic that is worth discussing. 250px-HMS_Ark_Royal_sinking.jpgrnll-1.jpg For example: I send a boat from one place to another when leaving the game. The next day I enter and discover that my ship has…
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Antarctica map.

@mindfields I sent you a PM so we can discuss the continuation of the map. Feel like we are spamming this thread a little :P
  • mindfields -

Replied to the thread Antarctica map.

Quote from Edepedable: “This is your chance to strike! If he is engaged with the AI of the garisson it is best if you take it now. The money and all will be well worth it!! When you get to the center, push on to attack the enemy player. You are now…
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Ability to secure warheads, rockets, planes and add them to your arsenal.

Quote from Vlanchavic: “alright then skip the instant capture and go to the last part. After you capture the province they rockets, planes etc go into a enemy convoy state and after each one lose 50% morale there’s a 50/50 chance to capture or…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread CoWmunity RP Event August – Cold War.

For those that didn't notice the date, this was last year. Stay tuned for an upcoming community role play event. ;)
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Retirement.

Like (Post)
    With RoW at the AI you can also very good try to "use" the opposing nuclear weapons (partially) for your own benefit -- position each an artillery just out of reach near the respective air bases .. .. then, after beginning of the war, let the artillery…