Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DragonMaster2k7 -

Replied to the thread How to change your in-game name?.

Thanks all of you this has been a big help. But does anyone know anything for mobile?
  • z00mz00m -

Liked Akulla3D’s post in the thread Finding units in big games.

Like (Post)
    I find sometimes in big games like 100 man games, I tend to loose some of my units among all the other allies in mass attacks. It would be nice to have this feature. 1. Ability to hide all units except the players units. Thanks for the great game. AK3
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Fighter planes suggestions.

The only things wrong with fighters is that they take ground to air damage on patrol. A squadron sent to provide air cover and maintain air superiority in a region does not attack random units and get shot down. At least make it an option. When I send…
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread the 1.5 building system dumbs down the strategy.

Quote from eruth: “Never fails, especially since no-one seems to understand that adding militia to tanks actually makes the tanks weaker by slowing them down. ” Shh! Don't tell them. I see experienced players slowing down 5+ units with 1 slow one.…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Aircraft Healing in Convoy Form.

for healing units need to be on a province that you own. Planes need to be within a province you own, or operating from an airbase that you own in order for daily replenishment to occur. This allows planes in flight to receive replenishment as long…
  • El Cazador -

Liked eruth’s post in the thread Local Port.

Like (Post)
    Port benefits your enemy but only half as much.
  • El Cazador -

Liked ShiNtoK’s post in the thread Local Port.

Like (Post)
    Quote from El Cazador: “<p>Can anyone tell me, if the local port benefits neutral and enemy countries disembarking?</p> ” yes, well on the port that you built it allows you to land easily on this province it depends on the level of port, when the…
  • TheMaquis -

Replied to the thread FIX THE *** REBELIONS IN 1.5.

but is that not what a Forum is for, to let the customers suggest ways to improve the game play??? and my opinion must have meant something to you to make you respond in such a strong way
  • ShiNtoK -

Replied to the thread airplane in convoy mode in an airport.

• ShiNtoK -

Quote from NOOB1433223: “its not in city center ” ? lol i don't speak for producing .
  • Desktop General -

Replied to the thread NO VICTORY POINT ROUND! PROBLEM SOLVED!!!! :).

Quote from NOOB1433223: “the no gold rounds are player hosted ” Hopefully. I never said that I knew if you could still do that. Maybe I'll take a peek around and see if I can get in to any of them. assuming!..... This is ALL Correct. then it…
  • Desktop General -

Quote from NOOB1433223: “operation supremacy no VP antarctic domination no vp i love how u guys suggest things that already exists ” I'll take a Look at that!
  • NOOB1433223 -

• NOOB1433223 -

Replied to the thread New Idea! ...... 2 and a Half Months Not enough Time.

there are no vp rounds operation supremacy domination antarctica and more
  • Desktop General -

So,.. before it Get's to Long.................. They should do! A NO GOLD EVENT :) Limit the Sign up time. Big anouncements! And while everyone is broke!! at home. Can't afford Gold!!! Trying to Suffer it out through the Corona…
  • NOOB1433223 -

Replied to the thread Nuclear is cheap in game.

yeah dont bother going for early nukes as most countries u are going to get swarmed by five neighbours
  • NOOB1433223 -

• eruth -

Liked NOOB1433223’s post in the thread NO VICTORY POINT ROUND! PROBLEM SOLVED!!!! :).

Like (Post)
    operation supremacy no VP antarctic domination no vp i love how u guys suggest things that already exists
  • eruth -

I do not remember the no gold rounds and I've been around since this game was released. I'm not sure about the gold free events, though I doubt them, but paying gold to join gold free rounds has definitely never been a thing, and I would need evidence to…
  • NOOB1433223 -

operation supremacy no VP antarctic domination no vp i love how u guys suggest things that already exists