Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Steve_The_Tyke -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Question about Shadow Spy Man - Intelligence from. . ..

Like (Post)
    Since we already have this nice thread there are a few other things that need to be mentioned about intelligence data, and how you can be deceived by it. Remember: Intelligence information can be 23 hours old when you are looking at it. A lot can…
  • Steve_The_Tyke -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Question about Shadow Spy Man - Intelligence from. . ..

Like (Post)
    One more issue that misreading intelligence data can cause with naval units is: Deception #3: The Ghost fleet Submarines can cause some confusion if you aren't paying close attention. Naturally Submarines are a stealth unit. This means they are…
  • Steve_The_Tyke -

Like (Post)
    Another facet of old intelligence data can cause confusion after a Nuclear attack. Deception # 2: My attack did no damage One of the effects of an atomic blast in this game is a 50 km blast radius that destroys your own units as well as the enemy. …
  • Steve_The_Tyke -

Replied to the thread What is the best way to increase production of resources?.

Quote from MontanaBB: “5. Naval bases should only be added to coastal ICs as needed for the production of naval units. If your goal is to increase resource production in a given coastal province, then a naval base should only be added after L3…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Release Notes - 2019-11-27.

Been using some RR Guns ... If you reduce the size to half of what it currently is, I think everybody could still see them ... In the current size, they sometimes hide the image of other nearby units ... 8)
  • Brazen Shield -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

My first post; be gentle. CoW 1.5 Day 27, should wrap up today with a Coalition Victory. Could of been sooner but was experimenting. Overall impression; Realism and Balancing have become mystical. Had to keep looking at Armoured Vehicle stats to figure…
  • Akulla3D -

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Akulla3D: “Just wondering when we can expect the next level of testing for 1.5 -- despite all the negative reactions from different folks I for one welcome these new changes. ” Others don't that is why they will…
  • There are photo's of Japan flying 3 US bombers they captured in the Philippines. Anyone know of any other instance where something significant was commandeered? It would seem a silly thing to add all that coding work to add a feature representing…
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Liked Akulla3D’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Just wondering when we can expect the next level of testing for 1.5 -- despite all the negative reactions from different folks I for one welcome these new changes.
  • Quote from Captain Hurricane: “the servers are English, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Russia, Turkish, Japanese, Czech and Dutch. ” The German server no longer exists? That is a drastic change, just to save a bit of rental costs for servers.
  • Tasmine -

Liked vonlettowvorbeck’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from coolgame2019: “The first thing i want to say after my last post about what is good with the old ver. We can agree that all players here love a good strategy game. But players who cried out for resources trading. I have to say to the DEV,…
  • Quote from Captain Hurricane: “the servers are English, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Russia, Turkish, Japanese, Czech and Dutch. ” The German server no longer exists? That is a drastic change, just to save a bit of rental costs for servers.
  • Zippofish -

Replied to the thread User created map options.

Those are the situations where I would actually purchase gold. When it’s a good map, good game. Having a few more options would probably encourage me to get a little gold more frequently. So doing these types of things would inherently create more…
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread User created map options.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Zippofish: “Probably so, but it would be even cooler if it were free ” Bytro team needs to earn money. The work because of that.
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread User created map options.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Zippofish: “I feel like there could be a few more options for user created maps. One thing that would be great to see is an option to choose the game speed. I really like the speed of the tutorial maps, speed x2 and x4 would be great…
  • gusv -

Liked Zippofish’s post in the thread User created map options.

Like (Post)
    I feel like there could be a few more options for user created maps. One thing that would be great to see is an option to choose the game speed. I really like the speed of the tutorial maps, speed x2 and x4 would be great options to have. Another option…
  • gusv -

Liked white bird’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Well I think I am interpreting this correctly. Currently I have a battleship flotilla of 2 D's, 2 Subs, 2 cruisers, 2 battleships and 2 ACC The subs and destroyers are at roughly 35 - 40 percent strength with the remain at +90. Total strength about 75…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread User created map options.

Quote from Zippofish: “Probably so, but it would be even cooler if it were free ” Bytro team needs to earn money. The work because of that.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Quote from Akulla3D: “Just wondering when we can expect the next level of testing for 1.5 -- despite all the negative reactions from different folks I for one welcome these new changes. ” Others don't that is why they will be "fixing things up"…