Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Somanta -

Liked jefin b’s post in the thread Old graphics unavailable.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “dont restore canvas good graphics better. ” if you oppose it, just dont use it. why say 'dont restore canvas'.
  • Somanta -

Liked scuffed’s post in the thread Old graphics unavailable.

Like (Post)
    Most of my friends are saying that the new graphics make it virtually unplayable on mobile, cause of the processing power required that is not available on most mobile devices. Along with that i just don't like the new graphics either, seems like they…
  • jefin b -

Wrote a comment on Somanta’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hi
  • Somanta -

Replied to the thread Old graphics unavailable.

Well, 3 months out, bore of this 1.5, I come back and I found this. I just want the option to play in the old graphics, is it so much to ask? I don't know what is your comercial strategy but if it is to insult the old players congratulations. Excuse my…
  • Somanta -

Liked GrandEmpire’s post in the thread Old graphics unavailable.

Like (Post)
    Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Disgusting indeed. I have really loved this game for many years... I even came over the 1.0 -> 1.5 change. But I won't survive this. I will simply not play a game that is simply UGLY. Dear people at bytro, I urge you to…
  • Somanta -

Liked Tim731’s post in the thread Old graphics unavailable.

Like (Post)
    I think that the development team is doing everything to make us leave this project, I have been playing since 2015 and everything they do makes the game worse and worse, now you can't even see yours or strangers, thanks to developers graphics - "pluck…
  • Somanta -

Liked Torspo2’s post in the thread Old graphics unavailable.

Like (Post)
    My graphics just changed. Please turn them back now.
  • BrutusTrump -

Posted the thread Battle of General Discussions-War against Grand Empire.

Thread
    The Dictatorship of Brutus Trump, in a unanimous vote (1 to 0), has decided to declare war on the evil GrandEmpire. General Discussions will be ruled by the people. Who’s with me?!
  • Claudio von Panjim -

Replied to the thread Huge bug that can be exploited by cheaters.

Quote from Karl von Krass: “Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “You guys don't even belive me! ” i believe that you lost in THAT round only. Now give us proof, did you even file a support ticket? ” Yes, I think
  • jefin b -

Liked Suna232’s post in the thread Inca Empire in AvA 100 players round.

Like (Post)
    Greetings, i am playing Peru in AvA 100 players event round and thought to share my game on this forum. Currently it is allready day 5 and Peru have defited Ecuador, Colombia and Venezuela. I started construction of industry as soon as i entered the…
  • jefin b -

Wrote a comment on Hornetkeeper’s wall.

Wall Comment
    good to see you here.
  • jefin b -

Replied to the thread Strategic bombers.

• jefin b -

Replied to the thread Game Hype For The Year.

but my pc doesn't feels good when playing dcs.
  • jefin b -

i once defeated mig 29 with a mirage 2000
  • jefin b -

Liked Ciro702’s post in the thread Game Hype For The Year.

Like (Post)
    DCS is pretty good. I wouldn't recommend fighting against an F 22 as a North Korean Mig 29 tho... Quote from jefin b: “i'm playing a lot of flight sims these days. ”
  • Ciro702 -

DCS is pretty good. I wouldn't recommend fighting against an F 22 as a North Korean Mig 29 tho... Quote from jefin b: “i'm playing a lot of flight sims these days. ”
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to a comment by Karl von Krass on whowh’s wall.

Wall Reply
    When u joining?
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to a comment by Karl von Krass on Karl von Krass’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I am going to destroy this world and replace it with Hoodie guys and gals
  • jefin b -

Liked RBoi200’s post in the thread Normal Infantry, Motorized Infantry, or Mechanized Infantry.

Like (Post)
    Quote from GrandEmpire: “My KD is trash but im pretty good, and remember i log in once a day for 20 min ” Ah yes, one of the people who spend more time on forum than CoW.
  • jefin b -

i'm playing a lot of flight sims these days.