Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• h4zel -

Liked WascallywabbitCDN’s post in the thread What are you reading?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gusv: “Quote from Hectopath: “I'm reading random historical stuff on Wikipedia ” Wikipedia is a good quick look up source of historical stuff ... :thumbup: ” Just don't take it as fact as anyone can post on Wikipedia. It is an ok jumping off point…
  • h4zel -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread What are you reading?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hectopath: “I'm reading random historical stuff on Wikipedia ” Wikipedia is a good quick look up source of historical stuff ... :thumbup:
  • h4zel -

Liked Hectopath’s post in the thread What are you reading?.

Like (Post)
    I'm reading random historical stuff on Wikipedia
  • h4zel -

Liked eruth’s post in the thread right of way playing dirty.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ross6216: “iv been playing a couple of games where some players ask for right of way with every one. this seems to only take advantage of new players only to attack them especially when they go inactive more often than not, giving that…
  • h4zel -

Like (Post)
    Quote from revengegirl: “Quote from eruth: “I've been playing a few games now where some players build lots of aircraft. This seems only to take advantage of new players who don't know how to counter this tactic, especially since they go inactive…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from revengegirl: “Quote from eruth: “I've been playing a few games now where some players build lots of aircraft. This seems only to take advantage of new players who don't know how to counter this tactic, especially since they go inactive…
  • willeam5th -

Liked General Tarkov’s post in the thread Weather suggestion.

Like (Post)
    Its been recommended since I can remember. Yes itd be something cool but new players wouldnt understand it as stated before theres plenty to learn in this game espicially now with the doctrines added now theres specific metas for each which everyone is…
  • WascallywabbitCDN -

Replied to the thread right of way playing dirty.

Nope, that didn't come across, my apologies.
  • WascallywabbitCDN -

Replied to the thread i have a problem.

Quote from eruth: “Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “What prizes do you think you won? ” I think the OP is referring to the achievements for killing units with X unit type. ” I was aware of that, was just curious to which ones in particular.
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread I filled out the survey.

I did.... :) but it still keeps telling me to fill it out! ?(
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Posted the thread I filled out the survey.

Thread
    Did YOU? ;)
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines.

I have enough of all resources in 1.5...except for manpower I have level 3 industries in ALL my core provinces and I’m still having manpower problems.
  • Balhog -

I'm liking the 1.5 play. One thing I will do different in my next round is not develop so many factories. It seems, so far anyway, a single factory, leveled up, can provide all the units you ca aford of any class. One feature I'm not yet sold on is the…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked NoobNoobTrain’s post in the thread Bunkers in 1.5?.

Like (Post)
    Are airplanes and rockets also hidden by lvl 4.5 bunkers?
  • RiverWolf74 -

Hmmm....I have never had an AI attack me before in 1.5 in either of my games as New Zealand or British Columbia.
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread i have a problem.

Quote from eruth: “Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “What prizes do you think you won? ” I think the OP is referring to the achievements for killing units with X unit type. ” Ah ok...then I don’t know.
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked eruth’s post in the thread i have a problem.

Like (Post)
    Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “What prizes do you think you won? ” I think the OP is referring to the achievements for killing units with X unit type.
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread the 1.5 building system dumbs down the strategy.

Quote from eruth: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “In 1.5, it’s a good strategy to build a single type of building in a city. For example if you are a naval nation, you should have 1 city for barracks, 1 city for tanks, 1 for ordnance, 1 for planes, and 1…
  • Somanta -

Liked eruth’s post in the thread the 1.5 building system dumbs down the strategy.

Like (Post)
    TLDR: The separation of production, economic, and transportation buildings, as well as the inability to build in rural provinces, removes a significant layer of the strategy and depth that makes this game so great. First off I would like to say that…
  • h4zel -

Liked Razz123’s post in the thread Stuff only a noob would do in call of war games.

Like (Post)
    Start a game, then quit!