Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• avguy225k -

Replied to the thread Planes wont respond.

I can further add that I can see the planes when I zoom out but when I zoom in on the units they disappear totally
  • avguy225k -

Posted the thread Planes wont respond.

Thread
    Game 4300832 planes flying over Alaska will not respond Cannot select them to move them
  • faunt7 -

Replied to the thread Major bugs since patch (Devs pay attention).

Quote from Hurbala: “Don't know if it is since the patch, but the images of the units are gone. It also seems like you don't produce anything in the factories and in the province overview. Invisible Units are not funny ;) Refreshing is a fix. ” Not…
  • jefin b -

Replied to the thread In-game notes.

• Fox-Company -

Replied to the thread Travel glitch - units backtracking or veering off course.

it was only 1 min and 17 minuetes away when i wanted it to connect with the stack of 3.
  • Fox-Company -

this is getting annoying.its done it again!forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…3b0454219c131c8a167cba4b7
  • Fox-Company -

Now follows jubjub bird.

Follow
  • Fox-Company -

Wrote a comment on jubjub bird’s wall.

Wall Comment
    you've got some pretty good ideas
  • Fox-Company -

Replied to the thread End-of-game statistics.

I like that idea, i've had a game where i lost over 500,000 men in a war, and i was lucky to catch it before the game ended, but i would like to know what the overall total of units lost is, this would make for some funny moments and enjoying the…
  • El Gambino -

Replied to the thread Release Notes - 2021-10-12.

Very good to fix the AI, but on some maps the AI is better than the player, facing 1 player and 4 AI at the same time coming from different directions, even crossing the sea is horrible.
  • Danieliyoverde123 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Army List.

Like (Post)
    In beta (frontpioneer games) while also playing in the beta client you can now find a new army list on the left side. It lists all your armies and their name, current health, unit count, damage, protection, speed, location and action. It also allows to…
  • jubjub bird -

Posted the thread End-of-game statistics.

Thread
    Adding end-of-game statistics would be really interesting, and seems like the type of thing that could be done with some of the statistics already captured. Things like units produced, units lost, war casualty totals (would be cool to comb through that…
  • jubjub bird -

Posted the thread In-game notes.

Thread
    It would be interesting to add an in-game notes option. Something only visible to the writer of the notes, and probably best that it gets automatically deleted after each game. With multiple games going on, it'd be nice to write notes to myself on other…
  • jubjub bird -

I gave it a few days but it's definitely not fixed. Had it happen to me several times in a new 100p. I think that long travel distances make it worse, possibly just due to the number of snap points being crossed, so maybe 100p maps see it more often.
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread The Forumpocalypse.

It isn't as it is Beta, so making Beta primary when it could be updated and changed wouldn't be good to place as primary. I am sure down the line it could be the new outlook if they can get it working as intended.
  • Hurbala -

Replied to the thread Major bugs since patch (Devs pay attention).

Don't know if it is since the patch, but the images of the units are gone. It also seems like you don't produce anything in the factories and in the province overview. Invisible Units are not funny ;) Refreshing is a fix.
  • Hurbala -

Liked faunt7’s post in the thread Major bugs since patch (Devs pay attention).

Like (Post)
    Quote from MadMike69: “With regards to the revolts, you can tell that these are new player tutorials by the unit that captured the provinces in your images. New players are given a medium tank and these are not available to research untill at least…
  • jefin b -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Army List.

Like (Post)
    In beta (frontpioneer games) while also playing in the beta client you can now find a new army list on the left side. It lists all your armies and their name, current health, unit count, damage, protection, speed, location and action. It also allows to…
  • VaniyaSmith -

Wrote a comment on VaniyaSmith’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Welcome to Universalaspir.com, we are one stop solution for those who want to connect the digital world with digital ways. We are leading Digital Marketing Agency in Delhi Ncr that offer various types of service at pocket budget. Offer Digital Marketing…