Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Napoleone 1800 -

Replied to the thread BEEG MAP IDEA (SAD NOISES).

I'd prefer a map of 1805 with cavalry,infantry and artilleries .....those golden days!
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Tac bombers vs militia.

y u attack militia with tacs???????????????? u gotta hit em with Tank Destroyers and Anti Tanks got that boyo?
  • GrandEmpire -

Posted the thread HWW Revamp.

Thread
    Revamp of HWW I was looking at Historic, and I think there should be another refix. Many things are not right, and I think there is potential for expansion. I will go on nation by nation. United Kingdom- 1.name change- United Kingdom -> British…
  • ABM_20004 -

Replied to a comment by ABM_20004 on Suna232’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Happy!!! Birthday!!! WOOOO YA
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread [AAR] 1939 Japanese World Conquest.

MY Best UK Win was when i was UK , didnt produce ONE unit for 2 days, eventually ended up conquering Europe and Africa. No idea how i did it.
  • ABM_20004 -

Replied to a comment by ABM_20004 on MiloK32’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Yeeeet
  • ABM_20004 -

Replied to a comment by ABM_20004 on Karl von Krass’s wall.

Wall Reply
    well its someones b day every day
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Armies of the New Historical World War 1939 Map.

Quote from whowh: “Some of the numbers are wrong. Canada doesn't have lvl 5 infantry and Poland starts with some TD. Poland has 1 submarine and one destroyer, not 2 destroyers, and the same applies for the italian fleet in rhodes. Maybe check your…
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread BEEG MAP IDEA (SAD NOISES).

Karl when you are posting a reply click more options to make a proper poll
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread The new Roman Empire.

Ahem. Bit nervous now... guys this ppt is from when i was 13 soo.......... It wont be that great guys. Will post soon as i get my hands on my "ancient" PC.
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread New doctrine?.

Each country can get different research tree and looks
  • Tribunate -

Replied to the thread New doctrine?.

Well the issue is with creating a one country doctrine is that all countries would need to get one
  • Front Line Cat -

Liked El Patron -’s post in the thread Anti air firing mechanism.

Like (Post)
    Quote from whowh: “Quote from El Patron -: “PERFEITO ” Você mudou sua foto de perfil? ” Yes
  • Front Line Cat -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread Anti air firing mechanism.

Like (Post)
    Quote from El Patron -: “PERFECT ” You changed your profile pic?
  • Front Line Cat -

Liked El Patron -’s post in the thread Nuclear Bomber suggestion.

Like (Post)
    I loved your suggestion
  • Quote from whowh: “How did you lose? He had 30 ships and you had 200 PLUS Japanese battleships are more powerful than allied battleships. ” i had neglated to upgrade my ships, his were maxed. Whats more from the begining the execution was a disaster,…
  • Suna232 -

Liked Larry is god lol lol’s post in the thread The forum.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BMfox: “Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “I have Ben on this forum for a while playing this game since September on the forum since February I am glad to say this post hits 700 points I’m a cap now I just wanted to thank @whowh for liking a…
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread The forum.

Quote from BMfox: “I have deleted my reaction, I hope you feel better now. It doesn't change the fact though that a certain quantity or your posts are questionable, completely of topic or unnecessary posts. ” "Why soo serious" -via Joker
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread The forum.

• Suna232 -

Liked Larry is god lol lol’s post in the thread The forum.

Like (Post)
    I have Ben on this forum for a while playing this game since September on the forum since February I am glad to say this post hits 700 points I’m a cap now I just wanted to thank @whowh for liking a lot of my posts thanks to the forum I’ve Ben able to…