Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• pdub7277 -

Liked 10538’s post in the thread Limited Gold Use Rounds.

Like (Post)
    If buying the win becomes obvious? I just drop the game because it is pointless carrying on in all senses of the word.
  • pdub7277 -

Liked Captin_Ahab’s post in the thread Limited Gold Use Rounds.

Like (Post)
    I also started in 2015 and have seen the same progression. You would see a couple people drop 100k each in on a map from time to time but now its almost every map with multiple people spending hundreds of thousands. It would be nice to be able to play…
  • pdub7277 -

Liked Stormbringer50’s post in the thread Limited Gold Use Rounds.

Like (Post)
    Hi. I have a suggestion that may interest players that want to play a no gold skilled match. Perhaps if the community asked nicely, Bytro would bring back the Players League. For those that have not heard of it, the Players League was a Bytro sanctioned…
  • jonny123 -

Wrote a comment on jonny123’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • jonny123 -

Wall Comment
  • jonny123 -

Wall Comment
  • Evil Queen Tanya -

Replied to the thread My account banned from a map and no explanation.

Quote from HyM Seth: “up... Today day 4. And still didnt get any explanation. I send support ticket again. I hope Ki-Ros or other support can answer my question. ” Bruh support takes about 72 hrs or more to reply your ticket. So please wait.
  • Evil Queen Tanya -

Wrote a comment on Fox-Company’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Tanyanism or Church of Tanya will always be here no matter what. Huehuehue
  • Evil Queen Tanya -

Replied to a comment by Fox-Company on Evil Queen Tanya’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Bruh its Tanyanism. Btw Seanism is ded since their alliance party got disbanded.
  • Evil Queen Tanya -

Replied to the thread What are the signs of dangerous players in game?.

Quote from Donk2.0: “I mainly look at the player's level. If the player is under level 40, then they are probably rather easy to defeat. Level 50-80, a bit risky but still possible. Level 80+, don't even try, they are a pro and they know what they are…
  • The.Last.Stand -

Replied to a comment by Karl von Krass on Karl von Krass’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Or is he
  • Donk2.0 -

Replied to the thread What are the signs of dangerous players in game?.

I mainly look at the player's level. If the player is under level 40, then they are probably rather easy to defeat. Level 50-80, a bit risky but still possible. Level 80+, don't even try, they are a pro and they know what they are doing.
  • HyM Seth -

Replied to the thread My account banned from a map and no explanation.

up... Today day 4. And still didnt get any explanation. I send support ticket again. I hope Ki-Ros or other support can answer my question.
  • imperador dn -

Now follows Bytro Labs.

Follow
  • Antichristus ICXC -

Posted the thread AI BOT Inappropriate stupidity (suggestion).

Thread
    Hey all, This stupidity is unacceptable for such a great game as CoW, especialy as its claiming to be triple AAA premium game with gold features. Please check the imbecilism of the BOT, she built 9 carriers with no planes on it. On other instance the…
  • Njx -

Posted the thread In game messages.

Thread
    At the moment any message received can be forwarded to another player, can this be expanded so that you could forward it to coalition if needed. A simple request to stop having to forward it 4 or more times
  • HyM Seth -

Replied to the thread Stacking units into one huge group.

I said its easy because my strategy is always use arte. But if your strategy only use closed combat, its hard. Idk what his army stack, but in that position you can use Battleship to bombard it. If its stack use normal arte and aa. Use stack 10 arte…
  • Hurbala -

Liked Fox-Company’s post in the thread Stacking units into one huge group.

Like (Post)
    if these huge "stacks" are anywhere near the coast your best bet would be to bomb them with battleships, if they are planes put SPAA or cruisers, fighter planes or rocket fighters are also always an option. i have faced a stack like this before. use…
  • newbgamer101 -

Liked Antichristus ICXC’s post in the thread WRONG DATE.

Like (Post)
    You got that right, I must admit that we could agree on at least one thing and thus that this date stuff is trivial on your wider epic list. Peace out & remember! Quote from Antichristus ICXC: “For the Salvation & Immortality.
  • Fox-Company -

Replied to the thread Stacking units into one huge group.

if these huge "stacks" are anywhere near the coast your best bet would be to bomb them with battleships, if they are planes put SPAA or cruisers, fighter planes or rocket fighters are also always an option. i have faced a stack like this before. use…