Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rooklet -

Replied to the thread Clandestine Conflicts - Espionage Overhaul.

Ok so this is removing the gold feature for destroy building and reveal army etc. what about spies can they still reveal armies on day change ? not 100% clear
  • Torspo2 -

Liked Geden’s post in the thread Clandestine Conflicts - Espionage Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    1716734317_news_images_30678.jpg Next week we’ll be rebalancing how intelligence is gathered in Call of War. Read this news article for a preview of the upcoming changes. Attention, General! We’ll be rolling out some significant changes to the spy…
  • BladeFisher -

The one thing they could have done is to make reveal armies at sea more possible. Dont really use it for land forces.
  • BladeFisher -

Really? So you are up against a massive goldie, you have a limited amount of gold and you want to know where his 25+ stacks are/ Cant do it anymore. Goldfingers 5 Everyone else 0
  • cycle9 -

on the contrary, it removes some of the more powerful gold options.
  • BladeFisher -

Another change to help the bigger gold players.
  • OutOfIdeasX -

Like (Post)
    1716734317_news_images_30678.jpg Next week we’ll be rebalancing how intelligence is gathered in Call of War. Read this news article for a preview of the upcoming changes. Attention, General! We’ll be rolling out some significant changes to the spy…
  • OutOfIdeasX -

Liked cycle9’s post in the thread Disabling "Reveal Countrywide Armies" - Totally or Only Gold?.

Like (Post)
    all of these changes affect the gold spy options only.
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Like (Post)
  • cycle9 -

Replied to the thread Disabling "Reveal Countrywide Armies" - Totally or Only Gold?.

all of these changes affect the gold spy options only.
  • cycle9 -

This update has been loaded into Frontline Pioneer games. Worthy update, but the archaic mechanics of hiring and assigning agents remain. Really, one mouse click to hire one agent, another to move him, one at a time, over and over. No sliders or numeric…
  • In today's update, it mentioned disabling the "reveal countrywide armies" option. However it was nuclear what they meant by that. Did they mean that there is now no way to reveal an enemy's countrywide armies anymore, or was just the gold option for…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked Zaktty’s post in the thread Big Daddy Competition.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Zaktty: “The British Elections are on the 4th July. ” I think it’s now obvious that The UK is obviously a satellite of good old ‘Murcia ” Now it's our turn to declare independence from the Tories!
  • jim donaghue -

Posted the thread spys.

Thread
    how do i activate my spys
  • ender611 -

Replied to the thread On the Usage of Gold.

Would be interesting though if another filter was added to all maps where if turned on, no gold, boosters, speed ups, special op armies, nothing could be used. If those non gold games had a 10K gold joining fee and the gold allowed games were free to…
  • Geden -

Posted the thread Clandestine Conflicts - Espionage Overhaul.

Thread
  • Well, the thing is that this map has been like this for years. I doubt this is the first or last time they have been told and thought about resource balance. In fact I believe this map was edited before. Point being that things happen for reason that I…