Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bamo -

Replied to the thread Shower Thought.

• bamo -

Replied to the thread Moving your Capital?.

Yes, moving your capital to another country can affect key provinces. When you move your capital, it may automatically become a main province depending on game mechanics. The main provinces are determined by decisions of the historical boundaries of a…
  • bamo -

Replied to the thread Anyone else having Resource boost failing?.

• K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Server error / What should i do?.

It has nothing to do with your old account; this is a nasty bug that has plagued all players for a few months now. The way to solve it is to jkeep pressing F5 (refresh) on the main page until your real rank is visible again.
  • Talvisota -

Replied to the thread South Africa Playthrough.

Midway through day five: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…3e778a52010a34bdd637b9944 As you can see, Portugal's African colonies have capitulated completely (apart from one province that rebelled), and I have begun an invasion of the Belgian Congo, while I…
  • Xctsam -

Posted the thread Server error / What should i do?.

Thread
    Hello One year ago i had an account, but i forgot my Passwort and e-mail Adress. So i just started a new account. But now i have the problems that the points to level up just stay on 111 on level 3 and I just want to play a 4x World map which requires…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked jubjub bird’s post in the thread Playthrough: Heavy Tank Spam.

Like (Post)
    I've noticed that there are normally a few times a day when the AI update their market offers. Day change is usually one of those times, so if I've bought up the cheapest tranche of a resource on one day I'll try to wait until day change to buy the…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked z00mz00m’s post in the thread Playthrough: Heavy Tank Spam.

Like (Post)
    Example battle durations, from dxcalc. Comintern Arty bombarding Allied Infantry defending a core city: 14 turns Comintern RArty bombarding Allied Infantry defending a core city: 6 turns Comintern Arty bombarding Allied AC defending core plains: 14…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Like (Post)
    Found screenshots on my phone with the medium tank stack parked in the capital and its stats, showing why I had to wait until later. Attacking this with infantry and light armor would have been suicide
  • Lord Crayfish -

Like (Post)
    Great point, and I've tried to save as many pictures as I can along the way but don't have many of these early days. I'll have one for the start of Day 3 when I post that update.
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread Playthrough: Heavy Tank Spam.

Like (Post)
    One suggestion : Please add pictures to help your audience picturize what's happening and how.
  • Lord Crayfish -

Like (Post)
    Day 2 Only 5 countries have added to their scores so far, so I sit tied for 6th with the 50 VPs I started the game with. I'm nowhere on the list of top 25 economies, unsurprising given the number of first-time players and their early economic…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Like (Post)
    Yea fair point on stack size, I'll consider that. Also RE: interceptors, I consider interceptors a mandatory support unit in every game so I planned on using them just the same in this game. Same with naval bombers. I don't have much heartburn still…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked z00mz00m’s post in the thread Playthrough: Heavy Tank Spam.

Like (Post)
    Quote from 6thDragon: “This is an interesting thread. While I admire sticking to the theme, you may want to consider breaking up your target stack of 10 HTs. 3 or 4 would probably kill about anything they encounter and building a stack of 10 would be…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked 6thDragon’s post in the thread Playthrough: Heavy Tank Spam.

Like (Post)
    This is an interesting thread. While I admire sticking to the theme, you may want to consider breaking up your target stack of 10 HTs. 3 or 4 would probably kill about anything they encounter and building a stack of 10 would be so resource intensive to…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Historical War--Argentina.

Whatever you do, don't research across the board, but focus on just a few units and use the extra 6 days of research options to the full. Since you're playing with Brazil, securing S.Am shouldn't be too much trouble, almost whatever land units you use.…