Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• eruth -

Replied to the thread PLS explain me this cuz i cant understand it .....

Quote from JCS Darragh: “WhY nOT aDD SaM SiTEs To cOw? HmMMMmmMM? ” Can't tell if you're being sarcastic (it seems like you are but I can't tell what part of this conversation you'd be mocking), so in case you're not: because SAMs weren't developed…
  • YitanTribal -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Combat Experience.

Like (Post)
    I wonder if it could ever work. A lot of units in the game do damage by engaging into frontline battles and thus they receive damage. So as their experience goes up their HP goes down. The effectiveness of these units will still diminish slightly with…
  • eruth -

Liked Little Racoon’s post in the thread PLS explain me this cuz i cant understand it .....

Like (Post)
    Quote from MadMike69: “to quote myself If it looks like a plane, then it is a plane and will fight as a plane. Nowhere does it state that the planes at an airbase are actually on the ground. ” Just because the plane is shown on the ground, doesn't…
  • eruth -

Liked MadMike69’s post in the thread PLS explain me this cuz i cant understand it .....

Like (Post)
    to quote myself If it looks like a plane, then it is a plane and will fight as a plane. Nowhere does it state that the planes at an airbase are actually on the ground.
  • eruth -

Liked Little Racoon’s post in the thread rebellion all over the world.

Like (Post)
    No, this isn't logical, as I've stated earlier. If that is your only issue, then it's ok. However, the rebelling in itself is intended and there's really no problem.
  • eruth -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread rebellion all over the world.

Like (Post)
    Now that rebellions occur with their intended frequency it would be prudent for everyone to read my guide to rebellions and Province morale. Naturally for several days after this bug was fixed the rebellions may be shocking because the province morale…
  • eruth -

Liked f118’s post in the thread rebellion all over the world.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ethedor: “AND i also have to pay for food and goods per population after the provinces i took and NO the taxes they pay wont even cover it if i would buy it off from the market oh and research costs food too for some reason making it really…
  • eruth -

Liked zecevi123’s post in the thread rebellion all over the world.

Like (Post)
    I like it this way.Before literally no rebellions happend and the game was boring after a while.This will make things more interesting they need to keep it like this.
  • eruth -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread rebellion all over the world.

Like (Post)
    I was talking about revolts happening at all, and their frequency. This part works as intended now. We didnt touch the logic which determines to which country it rebels to. This may still be not the most optimal solution but it wasnt part of the bugfix.
  • eruth -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread rebellion all over the world.

Like (Post)
    The current behaviour is indeed intended. There was a bug since at least August last year that supressed revolts in most of the cases, which is now fixed. So revolts should now happen again more frequently. Also the displayed revolt chance got corrected,…
  • YitanTribal -

Liked Little_Debbie’s post in the thread New.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kikokingii: “well hello everyone i have an idea how about u create a new map but like 2020 i mean the problems in Syria the fight between china and US Egypt and Turkey like that with new units a little fast game its just and idea thank…
  • eruth -

Replied to the thread Combat Experience.

Quote from Marcos Sicilia: “Quote from Telmah69: “i really like the idea and have previously suggested the same but was shot down big time as being told too hard to implement - i still dont see why - if you click on a unit it even tells you how many…
  • eruth -

Liked WascallywabbitCDN’s post in the thread New.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kikokingii: “i know but we can easily create new time event ” Who is this "we". Are you a game dev? =O
  • eruth -

Liked Little_Debbie’s post in the thread New.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kikokingii: “well hello everyone i have an idea how about u create a new map but like 2020 i mean the problems in Syria the fight between china and US Egypt and Turkey like that with new units a little fast game its just and idea thank…
  • eruth -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread New.

Like (Post)
    A Bytro/Dorado game that is basically what you just described: conflictnations.com
  • eruth -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread New.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kikokingii: “how about u create a new map but like 2020 ” CoW vintage is WW2 ... You may want to do web search for strategic games in other time frames ... 8)
  • eruth -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread New.

Like (Post)
    idk if you have noticed but the setting of call of war is WW2 what you're describing is basically conflict of nations
  • eruth -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Renounce.

Like (Post)
    Quote from LFerreira: “but will it count as a win in my profile? I'm number 1 on the leaderboard also ” If you're nr 1 yes -- otherwise: Quote from VorlonFCW: “When a game ends by retirement the country with the top score in victory points is…
  • eruth -

Liked Jacques Thomas’s post in the thread Renounce.

Like (Post)
    Retirement ends the game with current standings. Each player who is active when the game ends will receive rewards in accordance with their position. Inactive players will receive no rewards.
  • Schumann The Great -

Wrote a comment on FlemishPagan’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi Mr. Flemishpagan

First I would like to say that I got banned for no reason, I was stating that I got banned in my old account and I had already dealt with this. It turns out my old account got hacked so I deleted it and made a new one. I do not know…