Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• zaayoon -

Replied to the thread delay timer.

yeah it is a real challenge, thanks for explaining that better than me!
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Badly described game.

Quote from GrandEmpire: “a ” whoa whoa whoa, I thought you were briefing russian intel right now.
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Badly described game.

• BluPanzer -

Replied to the thread Individual Commanders for certain units.

Maybe commanders could serve a similar function to marshals in the napoleonic wars
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread ​2020 tournament for single or individual.

Also just replying. We should organize a trio/duo tournament.
  • BluPanzer -

Replied to the thread In game chat moderation.

I see. But I don't see any abuse coming from a mod who received the thread screenshot in an anonymous message.
  • whowh -

Quote from American Warrior: “Quote from whowh: “You should have reported him before he reported you. I'd advise messaging back the mod that sent you the warning and writing an explanation (with the thread attached possibly). And perhaps ask the…
  • American Warrior -

Quote from BluPanzer: “Would you post a screenshot of the thread? ” They delete the thread and I would never post a screenshot giving the offending player name to everyone. Not that the troll wouldn't deserve any abuse someone could possibly dish on…
  • American Warrior -

Quote from whowh: “You should have reported him before he reported you. I'd advise messaging back the mod that sent you the warning and writing an explanation (with the thread attached possibly). And perhaps ask the chat mods for some help with…
  • GrandEmpire -

• BluPanzer -

Would you post a screenshot of the thread?
  • XXpheonix -

Quote from whowh: “Quote from XXpheonix: “technically speaking,you are the whole government,not just the commanders but also the economics ministry,ministry of foreign affairs etc,you should be able to tell the commanders what to do of course but…
  • GrandEmpire -

Now follows KriegMaker.

Follow
  • GrandEmpire -

Wrote a comment on KriegMaker’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey ive joined you in a conversation say words
  • whowh -

You should have reported him before he reported you. I'd advise messaging back the mod that sent you the warning and writing an explanation (with the thread attached possibly). And perhaps ask the chat mods for some help with this.
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread OMG.

• American Warrior -

Posted the thread In game chat moderation.

Thread
    Having a situation in one of my games right now. Another player who I was in a coalition with became abusive during the game. So simple enough. I drop the coalition and distance myself from it. Of course we are in countries connected so we ended up…
  • whowh -

Sad that they closed it. One of the conspiracy must have been a traitor. :wallbash :cursing:
  • GrandEmpire -

• GrandEmpire -

lol. Also AW man they closed the revolt thread I KNEW IT THEM THERE DARN STASI