Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread ཞི་བདེ།! A Tibet HWW Playthrough.

Like (Post)
    Day 2: On day two, the Dalai Lama continued the quest of modernizing tibet's industry and military. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…772ce8993735d3d6b6826cbff The Tibetan army now totals 16 units, having produced six artillery over the day with 3 more…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread ཞི་བདེ།! A Tibet HWW Playthrough.

Quote from whowh: “most notably 'communism', led by Germany and Iran, and 'The Axis Powers', led by Poland. ” Yes! Well, what would you do? A war or an alliance with india?
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread Major forum inactivity.

Wait for uhh... late 2024 or 2025 when a new wave comes.
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Well, the infrastructure from Moscow part isn't true. You can see even remote cities in Siberia have a Tram system. Grozny's rebuilding was fantastic. Basically all big cities in Russia have good enough infrastructure if you…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Well, the infrastructure from Moscow part isn't true. You can see even remote cities in Siberia have a Tram system. Grozny's rebuilding was fantastic. Basically all big cities in Russia have good enough infrastructure if you really look at them. Russia…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked DOMORIAMORAMOR’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    I'm wondering in my head, why can't they make a common forum for all games? It's much more convenient. Just divide them into categories. I'll dilute the topic. ;)
  • DOMORIAMORAMOR -

I'm wondering in my head, why can't they make a common forum for all games? It's much more convenient. Just divide them into categories. I'll dilute the topic. ;)
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread Major forum inactivity.

The wave has ended, you expect the forum to be alive?
  • Claudio NVKP -

Well, the infrastructure from Moscow part isn't true. You can see even remote cities in Siberia have a Tram system. Grozny's rebuilding was fantastic. Basically all big cities in Russia have good enough infrastructure if you really look at them. Russia…
  • AllStar -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread ཞི་བདེ།! A Tibet HWW Playthrough.

Like (Post)
    Day 2: On day two, the Dalai Lama continued the quest of modernizing tibet's industry and military. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…772ce8993735d3d6b6826cbff The Tibetan army now totals 16 units, having produced six artillery over the day with 3 more…
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Do Paratroopers take AA damage before mobilizing?.

Yes, the paras will take damage from any unit that dishes out AA damage. If the total AA defense is greater than the total HP of the paratrooper army, they die. Note that 1 AA may not be enough. Just like with bombers. More and stronger bombers require…