Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BMfox -

Posted the thread The Terrible Coalition.

Thread
    During the AWC, Amerika Erwache 2 has fought against the terrible coalition. They have challenged us with a 22 player map instead of the 10p map according to AWC rules. We all agreed to archive it and to make a 10p map. Afterwards we saw that this was…
  • Nightmare_60 -

Replied to the thread Help I can’t get into games.

I already went through this stuff and the admin and he said that the devs have no other solution thanks for trying tho
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread Suspected multi account player.

We only handle these issues with support tickets and when you report the player please select multi as reason. Once you do this a Game Operator will investigate it and respond accordingly.
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread Help I can’t get into games.

Try clearing the app data and see if that sets it to the default view. The other thing is if you know your username and password uninstall and reinstall the app.
  • Nightmare_60 -

Posted the thread Help I can’t get into games.

Thread
    i just switched to the desktop version/screen for my iPod touch and I now can’t join/load games or even create and access the settings. I have looked for the button to turn the game back to mobile but I can’t find it. Thanks for your help in advance
  • Thistle and Rose -

Replied to the thread Return of the Kaiser RP.

What nations are there available? i know africa but is that all?
  • Thistle and Rose -

Posted the thread Resistance of the Red Wave- a Alternate Cold war.

Thread
    This is a Rp which follows similar lines to the critical acclaim books 1984 and The Man in the high castle. 3 super powers dominate this world, Communist China which includes most of china and the majority of mongolia ,Communist Russia, which has seemed…
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread Sp Artillery firing at RRG range?.

• Khabarovsk krai -

Wrote a comment on AK140’s wall.

Wall Comment
    :)
  • blue44elephant -

Replied to the thread Suggestion for armored trains..

Quote from Chimere: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Which unit type should it be? ” ArmoredQuote from blue44elephant: “if you drop its attack stats and someone wonts to kick some unwanted visitors out of their territory then i don't see the point in…
  • SherlockHOLMES -

Now follows GrayAlie.

Follow
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread New Fire Control Mode - Release Notes 2020-03-26.

Like (Post)
    1585122633_news_images_16262.jpg
    Attention, generals! Today we released a big amount of bug fixes, improvements and a new 5th fire control mode - Offensive! The new fire control mode “offensive” will make sure that your troops stay on high alert…
  • Chimere -

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Which unit type should it be? ” Armored Quote from blue44elephant: “if you drop its attack stats and someone wonts to kick some unwanted visitors out of their territory then i don't see the point in building one. and…
  • AK140 -

Replied to a comment by Khabarovsk krai on AK140’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hey, what's up?
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Wrote a comment on AK140’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Helo
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread New unit idea.

• blue44elephant -

Quote from Chimere: “If I had to do Armored Trains without changing any rules (so no "can only go on infrastructure") => To avoid them being used in attack, I would give them appalling stats in attack and solid stats in defense => This way, I would…