Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vlanchavic -

Replied to the thread New relationships.

Quote from Kanaris: “As I have said from the beginning putting up a blockade implies a state of war in essence I find the game works just fine as is. Your ships should only fire if a state of war already exists. You should not be able to posts ships…
  • Spiffolo -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Spies.

Like (Post)
    The actual situation at day change is reveiled. Whatever happens after you cannot see. Otherwise that would be really unfair.
  • Spiffolo -

Liked Delby’s post in the thread Fortress and Strategic Bombers.

Like (Post)
    Yes. Anything that you can see in the buildings area of a province is a building, and thus will be damaged heavily by strats.
  • Rhino19 -

Replied to the thread Balancing building and producing.

Thank you all these are great for me. It's mostly the mods that give me the guides which I have read already
  • Restrisiko -

Liked FUNGUS_TE_FIRST’s post in the thread Paratrooper Reload.

Like (Post)
    the only reason commandos and paratroopers have to be trained in the capital ( my opinion) is because if you produce commandos anywhere with all the required buildings except the capital, what would you do? you would make armys of them, having them…
  • FUNGUS_TE_FIRST -

Replied to the thread Paratrooper Reload.

the only reason commandos and paratroopers have to be trained in the capital ( my opinion) is because if you produce commandos anywhere with all the required buildings except the capital, what would you do? you would make armys of them, having them…
  • FUNGUS_TE_FIRST -

Liked Marcos Sicilia’s post in the thread Update the Air Forces and bases.

Like (Post)
    Nice to see you all again guys. Today I recommend a new form to organize the Call of War:
    Update the Air Forces and Bases .
    Usually, I used to put an historical fact for understand the main idea aesily. This isn't the exception. In all the modern
  • attacker101 -

Liked Marcos Sicilia’s post in the thread Ideas to new maps.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, today I bring more ideas for new maps in CoW. See before: Europe 1940. We have already some maps like "The Operation Sea Lion", in the British channel, and " The Operation Compass", in the mediterranean stage. But there are less used,
  • LuckyJim -

Replied to the thread Looking for active Alliance.

Hey Wolfedrone, I have been following your post and forsakecards. Looks like your the new recruitment officer. I am lvl 26 and I am interested in joining your alliance. however I have no idea how to message you in game. only messaging available in my…
  • Lord Kleos -

Posted the thread Paratrooper Reload.

Thread
    I was glad to see Paratroopers added to the game, but then a little flumoxed with the fact that they were a one use unit... That makes literally no sense. Paratroopers made many jumps in WWII, across multiple campaigns. I propose that if you can say…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Combat attacking planes with Interceptors.

Quote from No Sticky Keys: “if I have a force of Interceptors patrolling over a unit which is being attacked by Tactical Bombers, will it do any damage to the bombers? ” Yes, this is the best approach. Your interceptors on patrol will defend all of…
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread State Based Efficency.

Like (Post)
    Quote from bobcat79: “May I ask if you are attacking a stack of troops!. For example your opponent has 5 Medium Tanks and you have 2 groups of 8 Infantry. You attack the opponent with 1 group of Infantry then 20 minutes later you attack the group with…
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked Futz’s post in the thread State Based Efficency.

Like (Post)
    Have 1 stack attack and the other walk past. This prevents the 2 stacks from merging and u keep the SBDE.
  • OutKast -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Vacation.

Like (Post)
    In an hour I am leaving on vacation. I'm going to show my French girlfriend my beautiful Belgian country and see friends and family again. After that I'm moving in with her in the beautiful French Alps. Right after her parents will be visiting for one…
  • grandpooba52 -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Vacation.

Like (Post)
    In an hour I am leaving on vacation. I'm going to show my French girlfriend my beautiful Belgian country and see friends and family again. After that I'm moving in with her in the beautiful French Alps. Right after her parents will be visiting for one…
  • Kveron -

Wrote a comment on Kveron’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I need this old account cancelled haven't played since 2017 I have a new account kveron1 that I have been playing under kveron1 for over a year I need that back it's under the same email address
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Posted the thread Ideas to new maps.

Thread
    Hi everyone, today I bring more ideas for new maps in CoW. See before: Europe 1940. We have already some maps like "The Operation Sea Lion", in the British channel, and " The Operation Compass", in the mediterranean stage. But there are less used,
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread State Based Efficency.

Quote from bobcat79: “May I ask if you are attacking a stack of troops!. For example your opponent has 5 Medium Tanks and you have 2 groups of 8 Infantry. You attack the opponent with 1 group of Infantry then 20 minutes later you attack the group with…