Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AleksanderZ -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

That’s right. I was planning to play Yugoslavia, but I might have to switch to one of the countries @Talvisota mentioned if we don’t have enough (good) players.
  • Talvisota -

Quote from stardragon225: “If yugoslavia is still open I would like to apply. ” I think @AleksanderZ is taking Yugoslavia, but Ukraine, Russia, Libya and Algeria are still open.
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Salazar was wondering if Bosnia is Portuguese or not (it is) ” Sushi is actually traditional Belarusian dish
  • Carking the 6th -

Salazar was wondering if Bosnia is Portuguese or not (it is)
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Talvisota’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Addin Turx: “Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from SrbijaCetnik: “LONG LIVE SRBIJA FUCK CROATIA SRCE SVOJE ” I've said it before and I'll say it again: if I see another Serbian troll, I will make you stand in the city centre of Sarajevo,…
  • Carking the 6th -

It is may. May 26th, right? Honestly, the mods have not been doing anything… Zaktty went Cold… no idea
  • russ_russ1 -

• Suna232 -

Replied to the thread Aircraft have same combat stats on ground as in air.

Quote from SLimbad: “Thanks for the replies, it's the way it is. When we first attacked the airfield, the aircraft were upgrading and we took heavy damage (two of us in the attack). That's why we attacked, they were grounded. It makes no sense to me if…
  • russ_russ1 -

Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Fox-Company:…
  • russ_russ1 -

Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Nah, I'd win. ” This guy is a liar Dutch….he lyin….. ” Don't wanna hear it from you ” cus you LYING MICAH
  • stardragon225 -

If yugoslavia is still open I would like to apply.
  • Suna232 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Aircraft have same combat stats on ground as in air.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SLimbad: “Planes sitting on the ground cannot fight, that's BS. They haven't moved for two days, level 5 fighters sitting on the ground beating rocket fighters, come on please!!! The game mechanics are all wrong, even artillery can spot…