Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vanrendo -

Liked 6thDragon’s post in the thread K/D Flexing.

Like (Post)
    Ignore them. They’re just trying to get into your head and distract you. Focus on the game.
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Paratroopers - the two types.

All I can add to this is that with Allies,the second/bottom paratroopers have stronger attack/def than the first/top paratroopers. I have produced them just to experiment but I don't use them.
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

As I mentioned before this would've been ideal to play with forum members but I already stopped playing more than a week ago.Just checking the forum out every now and then. I will be occupied until mid June (or so I hope) and will only then commit to…
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Flying Bombs.

• -VIP- -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

a lot is still available, most of the popular ones, both Russias, UK, Germany, Spain, Libya and all the Americas
  • Talvisota -

Replied to the thread Stock market rebalance.

Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Yep. Definitely a bot. ” No it's not, he was in the 1939 RP as Xinjiang ” Ah, sorry, I didn't know that, I didn't pay attention to Asia at the RP. Sorry for…
  • Phillip Bosley -

Replied to the thread Forum Memes.

I’m assuming you two aren’t in the same coalition?
  • Phillip Bosley -

Liked NEPTUNE the great’s post in the thread Forum Memes.

Like (Post)
    Bro who wouldn't take advantage of this? This is free real estate (Sneak peak of the next day in my playthrough btw)
  • Phillip Bosley -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

@Claudio NVKP You still didn’t answer me.
  • Nobodyx2 -

Replied to the thread Is mechanized infantry + tank destroyer a good stack?.

Quote from Suna232: “Quote from Nobodyx2: “that atleast makes some sense, why'd you make so much of armored units without even a single unarmored? atleast give potential attack bombers some difficulty in destroying u lol ” When doing such layout my…
  • 6thDragon -

Replied to the thread K/D Flexing.

Ignore them. They’re just trying to get into your head and distract you. Focus on the game.
  • RedSlayer44 -

Posted the thread K/D Flexing.

Thread
    There are so many jerks in my game that flex their K/D in the newspaper. “My K/D is higher than your age” “If you kill ten of my units and I kill one of yours it still won’t go up” “Your K/D is below 2 you loser” I don’t like it when…
  • RedSlayer44 -

Replied to the thread Barry Bonds.

Fuck Barry Bonds, Hank Aaron still holds the record in my book.
  • RedSlayer44 -

Liked BaseballFan46’s post in the thread Barry Bonds.

Like (Post)
    In my opinion, golders are like Barry Bonds.
  • RedSlayer44 -

Replied to the thread Flying Bombs.

Are they good at destroying enemy buildings?
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Now follows Joe Bartolozzi.

Follow
  • BladeFisher -

Posted the thread Paratroopers - the two types.

Thread
    What is the difference between the two types of paratroopers? One of them means you fly them to an airfield but it has to be your airfield (or an ally) which to me defeats the object which is to drop behind enemy lines. Surely there should be one type…
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread Stock market rebalance.

Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Yep. Definitely a bot. ” No it's not, he was in the 1939 RP as Xinjiang ” Ah, sorry, I didn't know that, I didn't pay attention to Asia at the RP. Sorry for accusing that.