Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• war-play -

Liked white bird’s post in the thread Why can we not see the distances?.

Like (Post)
    Straight line and diagonal distances in CoW are relativity important when: 1. Attempting to figure out best locations to construct AB's (as pointed out above by WayneBo). 2. Figuring out which AB to use to set up rockets to reach a specific target. 3.…
  • Marshall Utku -

Now follows Markus Ramsland.

Follow
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Why can we not see the distances?.

Quote from war-play: “Unfortunately, this game does not have many obvious and useful things. ” And that's why players who can deal with the existing circumstances and think independently are always among the better in this game .. ;) .. as in a real war
  • WayneBo -

Replied to the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Prohibited trade between different teams/coalitions: What exactly has been implemented? If ONLY trade between a coalition member and a member of a different coalition is prohibited, I would really appreciate such a…
  • jmicaelk73 -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

I tried to join that game for 3 days, and really not sure who's game it is haha, pretty new to this
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

Quote from jmicaelk73: “Unable to join game, tired many days, show that 3/10 slots are used, but get error messag that all slots are taken after click join game user:jmicaelk73 game: 2,809,320 Thanks in advance ” I just tried joining this round and…
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread report players?.

Still we can't do anything as an AI player takes care of that country when someone goes inactive. If you report it we will be giving you this same answer. If someone is doing something wrong or is breaking the rules then we can come in and deal with…
  • war-play -

Unfortunately, this game does not have many obvious and useful things.
  • war-play -

Liked WayneBo’s post in the thread Why can we not see the distances?.

Like (Post)
    Just one example: Planning placements of airfields in advance.
  • war-play -

Liked Ozzone’s post in the thread Why can we not see the distances?.

Like (Post)
    It's obvious that the game uses a distance value to calculate the time it takes something to go from point A to point B. Why don't you show that to us? That's intel that would have been readily available to commanders in the field during the war. We…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Replied to the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

10% tax: Do I get it right you now have to pay 10% tax if placing an offer on the market (currently trying to get frontpioneer status back, so I have to ask)? But not in direct trades with another player, yeah? That would be extremely bad. I always…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked atreas1’s post in the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Like (Post)
    It really makes me wonder, as all these make very little sense to my simple mind. Since the loot for capturing a province depends on the province's daily production, what difference does it make this tax? Obviously the only thing affected is the cash in…
  • Delby -

Replied to the thread Avoiding Inactives.

Quote from The___Hunter: “Don't you have to have High Command to challenge other Alliances? ” Only the person creating the alliance game will need High Command, the rest are able to join in without.
  • white bird -

Straight line and diagonal distances in CoW are relativity important when: 1. Attempting to figure out best locations to construct AB's (as pointed out above by WayneBo). 2. Figuring out which AB to use to set up rockets to reach a specific target. 3.…
  • gusv -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Game 2810366 is a SHAME! (or a scam).

Like (Post)
    Ok guys, we are all friends here together so please stay civil, if not this thread will be closed.
  • gusv -

Liked MarkAchkar’s post in the thread Game 2810366 is a SHAME! (or a scam).

Like (Post)
    I agree the level requirement should be increased, the only way to play a game with active players is here on this forum with the events in it
  • gusv -

Liked AdrianTheStrategist’s post in the thread Game 2810366 is a SHAME! (or a scam).

Like (Post)
    The level requirement is low. Level 11? Those are still newbies. In fact newbies go far further than level 11. In a way, even level 30s could be call newbies. So it is mainly a newbie problem. Those that have no idea what they're doing. They like…
  • gusv -

Liked grandpooba52’s post in the thread Game 2810366 is a SHAME! (or a scam).

Like (Post)
    Quote from radaga: “its not a newbie problem, as the 50x50 match had a minimum level req ” it is mostly a newbie problem many join and fail to show up they may decide that the competition is too tough or they may have joined multiple games and dont…
  • gusv -

Liked radaga’s post in the thread Game 2810366 is a SHAME! (or a scam).

Like (Post)
    Quote from hakijaa: “Sorry but i cant comprehend. What do you want now, to make developers magically return those players back? The problem you have is solely based on your luck, not on a game mechanism ” let me see... soft ban players from team…