Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Talvisota -

Liked Geden’s post in the thread Release Notes - 2024-05-14.

Like (Post)
    1712673485_news_images_30300.png Attention, General! This buff is showing love to the big guys! Heavy tanks are getting a slight speed buff to make them more mobile on the battlefield. At the same time we are increasing their Hitpoints, making Heavy…
  • Talvisota -

Replied to the thread What is your favourite war song?.

Quote from BMfox: “Sabaton is a Swedish heavy metal band that creates songs about historical war events. I especially like their song "The Art of War": youtube.com/watch?v=vhnrhlN9pDw [Spoken Intro] If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need
  • Talvisota -

Liked 6thDragon’s post in the thread What is your favourite war song?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from S Schmidt: “I will take issue with you on all of that. While you might argue that it is a "war song" it is also a national anthem, it was written during the War of 1812 when the UK invaded and attacked the US. Which brings me to the major…
  • Talvisota -

Liked z00mz00m’s post in the thread What is your favourite war song?.

Like (Post)
    LOL It's important to know your own history, compadre.
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread No confidence vote against Zaktty.

Quote from Talvisota: “He came back yesterday. Check the RP thread. Better luck next time Claudio. And, even if he was gone, that would warrant another election, not just a previous candidate seizing power. So even if he was gone you still wouldn't be…
  • Talvisota -

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Talvisota: “Um, NO. ” Um, YES. It was a coalition government after all. Also, it's always better than a president who doesn't even exist. ” He came back yesterday. Check the RP thread. Better luck next time…
  • Talvisota -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Guys, I think I have a solution to prevent arta from stealing our countries, but... you aren't going to like it. ” Let's hear it then
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Guys, I think I have a solution to prevent arta from stealing our countries, but... you aren't going to like it.
  • Claudio NVKP -

Quote from Talvisota: “Um, NO. ” Um, YES. It was a coalition government after all. Also, it's always better than a president who doesn't even exist.
  • Talvisota -

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Since it is a coalition government, and not an opposition, I just realised i could've pulled out support long ago, which gives Zaktty only 2 seats in the government. I have the majority still. Which makes me the NEW…
  • freezy -

Liked Vanrendo’s post in the thread Flying Bombs.

Like (Post)
    If you click on flying bombs read the description,it will give you an idea what it's good for. You can use it to bomb province's morale and economy(can't recall the exact damage to a province with full morale)If you can master their use you can become a…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread What are the units?.

Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “In the army infos, it says the unit speeds in “X units”. Are the units supposed to be kilometers, or some new measurement Bytro invented? ” Its just some arbitrary measurement value. We displayed them as km/h in…