Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Talvisota -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Carking the 6th: ““The state of Russia's road system ranks 136th out of 144 countries evaluated. Rustam Minnikhanov, the president of Tatarstan and head of the State Council working group on roads, told the Novosibirsk…
  • AllStar -

Liked Vanrendo’s post in the thread What are the best things to research and make.

Like (Post)
    You don't have to research them all.Research only what you going to use. It's also difficult to say what is best to research because your map, doctrine, game plan and enemy/ies will have an impact on what you will have to/must research.
  • AllStar -

Replied to the thread What if suggestions about world war 2.

In production of trucks during the war, the US dwarfed the USSR, and their role in Soviet operations is hard to underrate. To quote from Glantz: >Lend-Lease trucks were particularly important to the Red Army, which was notoriously deficient in such…
  • Ash Ketchum -

Replied to the thread ROMANIA.

• croatian kid -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

• AllStar -

Replied to the thread What if suggestions about world war 2.

This is a fantastic post made by someone on r/AskHistorians **THE SHORTER ANSWER** On the whole, the lend-lease accounted for only a small portion of Soviet combat armament (tanks, trucks, planes, ships, artillery pieces, etc.). That much is a fact,…
  • Amotah -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Wasn't it insane manchukou vs Japan in the last RP? ” Manchukuo vs Japan didn't really happen. ” Yes it did. I nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Then I puppeted you in return.
  • croatian kid -

Replied to the thread ROMANIA.

• croatian kid -

Liked Ash Ketchum’s post in the thread ROMANIA.

Like (Post)
    Update: I took the city of Lviv from Poland, and Germany got the others. I took over Bulgaria and Hungary, and will invade Yugoslavia soon. Got troops on the border with Russia and plan to invade later today.
  • Lt.Rohini -

Now follows Talvisota.

Follow
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Major forum inactivity.

The forum would go through stages of inactive waves.What I've noticed is that when there's no real "game things" , the off topics are quite active. I've also noticed that the forum does have it's regular members active and it's not a big group and most…
  • Vanrendo -

Liked AllStar’s post in the thread LEARNING.

Like (Post)
    Just like in every game, mastering the core mechanics will undoubtedly make you a better player. Start by learning those first. A player named Hornet Keeper created excellent guides that delve into the details of battle and economic calculations. You…
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Suna232’s post in the thread LEARNING.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ash Ketchum: “Hi, I am new to the game. Is there any helpful guides or lessons I can use to help me get better? ” I would also suggest checking out BMfox on youtube
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread LEARNING.

Like (Post)
    Continue playing! That's the best guide, understand your favourite playstyle, doctrine, map. Get better. Get into a good alliance, you'll eventually become a pro.
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Nostroma’s post in the thread Victory Gold.

Like (Post)
    I think that needs to be changed.... Not right that someone can start, join a coalition, then log out for 14 days....then log back in when his buddies tell him to in order to grab the gold.
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Victory Gold.

Quote from Nostroma: “I think that needs to be changed.... Not right that someone can start, join a coalition, then log out for 14 days....then log back in when his buddies tell him to in order to grab the gold. ” This is frustrating yes and low…