Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked 6thDragon’s post in the thread K/D Flexing.

Like (Post)
    I have an alliance mate that intentionally trashed his own KD just so players would underestimate him. KD is usually a reasonable indicator of the player, but don’t obsess over it.
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked z00mz00m’s post in the thread K/D Flexing.

Like (Post)
    KD for the sake of flexing is like competing on who can get the most miles on a charge. It's silly, but people will compete at anything. But KD is not useless. A player with a high KD against AI knows how to fight efficiently. They know how the game…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked Ignatio Oddball’s post in the thread K/D Flexing.

Like (Post)
    Too many kids in this game. It should require a maturity test for playing.
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread We are the PEOPLE!.

Quote from The Mister Class: “No arab stuff please ” It was very evident.
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread Forum Memes.

Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Bro just gave me share map with no reason ” Attack him
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked NEPTUNE the great’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    That just confirms somebodies country is going to get stolen
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “That just confirms somebodies country is going to get stolen ” Liberty and san arta should get a life at once bruh. Don't be late in joining else your nation is gone!
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread Major forum inactivity.

Quote from Scipio Manbini: “My experience was within 24 hours of joining a group of bot accounts posted on my wall and those accounts make up about half the posts. It was only after blocking them that it stopped repeating. Its possible they arent bots…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread Major forum inactivity.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Scipio Manbini: “My experience was within 24 hours of joining a group of bot accounts posted on my wall and those accounts make up about half the posts. It was only after blocking them that it stopped repeating. Its possible they arent bots…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Im saying that they meant anything with VIP, Claudio, etc… Sam and Zhukov are too busy either way.. ” Claudio....?
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked -VIP-’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    its an RP for me, cuz im not joining the other one
  • AllStar -

Like (Post)
    I have an alliance mate that intentionally trashed his own KD just so players would underestimate him. KD is usually a reasonable indicator of the player, but don’t obsess over it.
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Rename "Kentucky" to "Missouri" or "Tennessee".

Kentucky may be more popular outside of the US because of the whisky :)
  • z00mz00m -

Liked Phillip Bosley’s post in the thread Rename "Kentucky" to "Missouri" or "Tennessee".

Like (Post)
    In the World at War map, the country called Kentucky is made up of the US states Missouri, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Of those, 3 of Kentucky's cities are in Missouri IRL, and the other 2 are in Tennessee IRL. Furthermore, Kentucky is also the smallest…
  • z00mz00m -

Like (Post)
  • -VIP- -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Im saying that they meant anything with VIP, Claudio, etc… Sam and Zhukov are too busy either way..
  • -VIP- -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

its an RP for me, cuz im not joining the other one