Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread New Big Daddy Elections.

This is kind of ridiculous. I have clearly been in office despite all the election committees going out of their way to rig the vote against me. Now some guy no one has seen for weeks who calls himself "President" just throws some rules out in the open…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread Big Daddy Competition.

• Claudio NVKP -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Big Daddy Competition.

Like (Post)
    Ahem, I see no reason to end my term short.
  • K.Rokossovski -

Ahem, I see no reason to end my term short.
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread Forum Members Game.

• Pazerkampfwagen -

Liked RookOnzo’s post in the thread What would you do?.

Like (Post)
    1: Build a community map builder. 2: Build player admin adjustable scenario types for RP players. 3: Build an actual friends list that allows you to talk and join each others games. This game should be built around teams and communities. 4: Create…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread No confidence vote against Zaktty.

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “How many voters did you have? Will they still vote for you? ” Coalition government. Zaktty had 2 votes while i had 10 or something. Even if they don't vote gorme, we need the election for that.
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “See, I'm not an opposition, its the same coalition. So i can remove ties. That's how it works. Quote from Carking the 6th: “You can yap all the lies you want. It doesn’t matter, you were overthrown and are still butt hurt…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread What would you do?.

• Claudio NVKP -

See, I'm not an opposition, its the same coalition. So i can remove ties. That's how it works. Quote from Carking the 6th: “You can yap all the lies you want. It doesn’t matter, you were overthrown and are still butt hurt about it. You will never be…
  • z00mz00m -

Liked 6thDragon’s post in the thread Paratroopers - the two types.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BladeFisher: “Got you. I will try it. Bat what is the difference between the two types? No one on here seems to know. ” Think of one version as the paratroopers loaded into planes ready to fly and the other as the paratroopers post-drop.
  • z00mz00m -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread What are the units?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “In the army infos, it says the unit speeds in “X units”. Are the units supposed to be kilometers, or some new measurement Bytro invented? ” Its just some arbitrary measurement value. We displayed them as km/h in…
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Panasian vs Heavy Armor.

Pan Asian artillery is so good, why do you need anything else? It's even good against unarmored units, giving you more reason to build more of them, which makes you even better prepared to fight heavy armor. Plus the speed makes it less likely anyone…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

How about we reconduct this election? I know it is not November yet but yeah...the result of the election was quite controversial, perhaps, it can revive the forums. It will have better rules like coalition limit and we will replace the old crap.
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread New Big Daddy Elections.

• Joe Bartolozzi -

Well, being online once in a month is not appreciated, but it doesn't mean Claudio can seize power like this. Perhaps, a no-confidence vote can be held.
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread No confidence vote against Zaktty.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Talvisota: “you Rishi Sunak looking-ahh ” Zaktty the real Rishi Sunak who came into power after I previously resigned. ” Which makes you what... the Truss girl?