Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Shilleywater -

Replied to the thread Changes to spying.

This is how I perceive it 41. Even though the game kinda phrases it as recruiting a spy and sending him there due to the ability to move them around instantly, in real life spies were often recruited from within the territory. So the process in my mind…
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread How to counter SP Artillery?.

drop a paratrooper on a stack, which freezes him and then unload rockets on him
  • AK140 -

Replied to the thread Farming problem.

Is he just hosting those players as refuges in his land or is he actively exploiting them by conquering their capitals, and let them rebuild it again where he can easily re-capture them over and over? If the latter, that very much match the previous…
  • Restrisiko -

Aaah ok, I hadn't enlarged the picture earlier, just reacted to your enlarged newspaper quotation .. X/
  • Teburu -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Farming problem.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Restrisiko: “Info: With every conquered province you get directly a booty of 50% of the ressources and money produced in this province per day. Each conquered capital city brings you additionally 50% of the opponent's cash money and also in…
  • gazsom -

Replied to the thread Nefarious Players.

• Zimbrisor -

look at the photo mate, that countrys are active players!!!
  • Restrisiko -

Quote from Zimbrisor: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=197031#post197031 here the admin say is a VIOLATING of the rulles!!!! ” It's a violation of the rules if the countries are played by other players just for this procedure, but not if it's AI…
  • Zimbrisor -

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=197031#post197031 here the admin say is a VIOLATING of the rulles!!!! And we are not speaking just about AI contry... he is ceahting, look at the photo!
  • Restrisiko -

Quote from Restrisiko: “Info: With every conquered province you get directly a booty of 50% of the ressources and money produced in this province per day. Each conquered capital city brings you additionally 50% of the opponent's cash money and also in…
  • Zimbrisor -

so if you know ALL the admins of this game you can CHEAT???? I want an admin to answer me... i ahve give you last 2 month at least 300 dolars cause i think you msut support for what you do.... but if a pay so that your freind can cheat... then we have a…
  • Zimbrisor -

and again his word from just 3 minutes ago: I've played enough to know there is no issues w this strategy the admins themselves use it and used it in the mod vs player game so is here an admin to explain to me why i am payng for gold when i can do…
  • Zimbrisor -

Posted the thread Farming problem.

Thread
    I have ask what is farming, cause one of the player i fight on, has a huge army and he is braging about farming. and you sey is FORBIDEN to farm, and close the treat.... but you say also teh players that farms are to be banned...so i repet: Hello, in…
  • gusv -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread How to counter SP Artillery?.

Like (Post)
    true; but it only needs to be stationary for a second until it used it's tick you dont let it sit there without any supervison
  • gusv -

Liked rishxd’s post in the thread How to counter SP Artillery?.

Like (Post)
    SPA when it is bombarding is considered stationary
  • gusv -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread How to counter SP Artillery?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rishxd: “Rockets... I am telling you if they stacked up rockets will reck them ” not if they're moving and spa is fast
  • Zimbrisor -

Now follows PrinceofHonor.

Follow
  • Zimbrisor -

Wrote a comment on PrinceofHonor’s wall.

Wall Comment
    So... i have this player... that is doing this and also is braging about it... what you do then if it forbideen?
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread farming?.

Players that violate this rule will be removed from the respective games. Capital farming: It is not allowed to exercise capital farming, which is the act of recruiting other players with the purpose of harvesting capital cities with the intention to…