Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Edepedable -

Replied to the thread More 1 v 1 maps.

I like this Idea! How about UK vs Germany in the afrika campaign!? There are a lot of cool options here I believe!
  • Edepedable -

Liked JesterTheSheep’s post in the thread More 1 v 1 maps.

Like (Post)
    Did you ever try out the English Channel map? Me neither. maybe because I just don't find the battle that interesting. Anyway, i thought of a couple more maps of a similar style that could be tried! Stalingrad: Germany vs Russia. Pretty sure everybody…
  • I don't see how paras would add anything to this game. WWII itself was defined by front lines and breaking through those lines or dropping behind the lines with paras. However, in all the time I've been playing COW I have very rarely seen situations…
  • Korean Toad -

Replied to the thread Immersive enhancements.

Great to see that the developers continually update the game on a regular basis. Good job guys and thank you for developing the game!
  • FUNGUS_TE_FIRST -

Replied to the thread naval invasions.

Quote from Lawrence Czl: “You don't need an industrial zone to build a naval base.You were asking about something to speed up embarking/disembarking. ” i know this, but most naval bases are built in citys with industrys so they can produce ships, and…
  • attacker101 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Immersive enhancements.

Like (Post)
    Patrol with an atomic bomber is important for both recon of the target and the ability to wait for the opportune moment to strike. As the only value in using atomic bombers is by precisely targeting something undefended this requires perfect timing. …
  • attacker101 -

wait, special announcement? hmm... could it be... (Hidden Content)
  • Arcticatskill -

Like (Post)
    Patrol with an atomic bomber is important for both recon of the target and the ability to wait for the opportune moment to strike. As the only value in using atomic bombers is by precisely targeting something undefended this requires perfect timing. …
  • Spiffolo -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread after death province exchange.

Like (Post)
    Everyone has to try it once to survive with one province and emerge victorious. It doesn't work and we all know it, but they still want to try. You might coax them into peace for a time until you are in a position to finish them off. :)
  • TheeGreenBean -

Posted the thread Feedback: List of differences..

Thread
    I wish like how you have in your main menu in the News section what improvements you did in the game when you update. It'd be nice if you added that to the Frontline Pioneer page so I know what changes are being made, only thing I noticed was different…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked Islandboy’s post in the thread Immersive enhancements.

Like (Post)
    I kinda liked the idea of nuke bombers being able to patrol, thus being a deterent to others. Just my opinion.
  • Restrisiko -

Like (Post)
  • VorlonFCW -

• VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread after death province exchange.

Everyone has to try it once to survive with one province and emerge victorious. It doesn't work and we all know it, but they still want to try. You might coax them into peace for a time until you are in a position to finish them off. :)
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked Lawrence Czl’s post in the thread Country with no Provinces Left.

Like (Post)
    Both are possible as long as the player stays active by taking some action: troop movement or a market trade. That is one of the risks of shared map. 1) You could try offerring him a trade for peace. Maybe offer him a province. If he doesn't accept a…
  • Jabberwocki -

Replied to the thread Country with no Provinces Left.

Thanks mate - of course I had an old conversation with him so I could continue that chat and have resolved the issue. The problem for other players of course is that they could go to war with him and be unable to return to peace if they did not have an…
  • attacker101 -

something special? what is is it? where..who...what? oh wait, this is no announcement tab
  • attacker101 -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Ideas for new Units.

Like (Post)
    No one can steal paratrooper ideas, they're in public domain and have about one thousand different branches.
  • Spiffolo -

Replied to the thread Changing Country Name + Flag.

even tho the idea of making the country change in respect of a standard preapproved identity by a certain ammount of region is nice i cant see this huge mechanic acctually be added....and im just thinking here as i play north mexico or queensland or…
  • Spiffolo -

Posted the thread after death province exchange.

Thread
    ok, im in a game and there are lots of player that cheese the game and help each other after their ally is death. im gonna explain it: ive notice that i made war with someone, they got only one province and clearly lost, but before i can conquer them…