Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• casperbonner -

Wrote a comment on casperbonner’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Casper is offering best assignment writing service for those students who are looking for <a href="https://tryassignmenthelp.com/">Online Assignment Help Australia</a> writers.
  • Xarus -

Replied to the thread Registration for the Dirty Dozen - Round One.

yes, wait until my night is over... I'm the main admin for this game series and I have same problem es all humans that I need to sleep and work:( To your problem, I will add the new players to the conversation in round about two hours...
  • KOLIN17 -

Wrote a comment on alekcei.m5’s wall.

Wall Comment
    привет!
  • KOLIN17 -

Wrote a comment on Tim731’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Привет! ты регался в гразной дюжине! впервой команде! Я до кучи туда же залез! там еще ктото естьктопо русски понимат,или ты на шару зашел? или как шпион!? я кроме тебя там никого незнаю
  • Lawrence Czl -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Please reduce transport ships research effort.

Like (Post)
    I agree. I only ever researched a higher level once, but it does not fit into the already busy research schedule with the cost being 4500 rares. I think if the cost was 1500 rares for level 2, and increasing 500 rares for each level that it would be…
  • yamiyugi -

Wrote a comment on yamiyugi’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Cerrajeros Alcoy, especializados en servicios integrales de cerrajería 24 horas y servicios urgentes.

reparaciones-alicante.com/cerrajeros-alcoy/
  • EZ Dolittle -

Posted the thread Medit. Alliance Challenge.

Thread
    Our Alliance is looking at a possible 2x2 challenge on the Medit. Scenario. There would be two games with each alliance playing opposite sides in both games. anyone interested... contact me via private email. or BattleIvan :)
  • patriota75 -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread How to promote more participation in PL?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Maximilianvs: “ And you can't trust in anybody (with a few exceptions), because most players break NAPs. ” Heh... I wonder who gave that example...?
  • Yeah, so here goes. I guess people can't always understand my way of leading in a discussion. As it happens, I will not be choosing to use the chat feature in Call of War, anymore. My reasons will not be discussed here. But suffice to say that,
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Please reduce transport ships research effort.

Well its not really a balancing issue, it is inherent in the research system. It might be solved by changing the unit-specific research to "branches" research (infantry, armor, air, navy, secret) but that's probably a bridge too far for Bytro.
  • Aggravain -

I just signed up for the blue team - is there something I need to do to get into the conversation with the game ID etc?
  • MiguelMadrid -

Wrote a comment on MiguelMadrid’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Declaring War vs Surprise Attacks.

It could be that the differences have been streamlined in the past, or the difference may be minor enough that it doesn't matter in your case. It also could be that reputation has absolutely no bearing on the granting of peace or ROW outside of Elite AI…
  • T-3PO -

I like the system. It's more realistic. Irl, if you invade without declaring war, not only (if you lose) will you be fined a ton, you will also be looked down upon by other nations and not trusted. I like that the AI won't trust you, if that's a feature.
  • RalfT -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Registration for the Dirty Dozen - Round One.

Like (Post)
    Change your language to English?
  • RalfT -

• VorlonFCW -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Please reduce carrier research effort.

Like (Post)
    Well, I don't agree that they are too expensive. I research carriers whenever I play a 100p map and I'm NOT playing some inland Asian country. And then, use them with great success, also because my enemies do NOT build them. Maybe because they THINK it…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Please reduce carrier research effort.

Like (Post)
    Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I'd support moving forward the "carrier-based-tac-day" to day 20, or if it is problematic because the tac research schedule itself cannot be changed, even to day 16. ” I have found that in the 100 player maps that it is…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I seriously doubt this. I'm an enthousiast capital farmer (attack an AI, take capital but nothing else, offer RoW, wait till he rebuilds capital, repeat) and often do this 3 or 4 times to the same…
  • K.Rokossovski -