Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Quote from BMfox: “Well if you are a member of a top alliance with players who know the game inside out. If you are a moderator in a team where you can ask any question you want to other mods, GO's and dev's. If you see a lot of info passing by in both…
  • Citizenkane -

Wrote a comment on Citizenkane’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Top 80.
  • Citizenkane -

Replied to the thread Spy Option - Influence Nation Reputation with AI.

• Citizenkane -

Liked OneNutSquirrel’s post in the thread Spy Option - Influence Nation Reputation with AI.

Like (Post)
    With new market "improvement" (Read... total and complete failure and breaking of something that worked just fine), to actually make it realistic, there should be a Spy Action that allows you to influence your own and other players reputation with that…
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked white bird’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BMfox: “Quote from _Pontus_: “AI can only trade via the market, like anyone else nowadays... When you, me or AI or anyone puts a sale-order up on the market, there is no way of knowing who is the buyer! Thus - by the mere logic which was…
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Market Overhaul.

Quote from BMfox: “Quote from _Pontus_: “AI can only trade via the market, like anyone else nowadays... When you, me or AI or anyone puts a sale-order up on the market, there is no way of knowing who is the buyer! Thus - by the mere logic which was…
  • _Pontus_ -

Quote from helmuth.moltke: “hello _pontus_ as soon as the AI regards you as evil many of them declare embargo and some of them even war. So BMFox statement is perfectly valid. ” Please carefully read again what I said. The problem in the market is…
  • Citizenkane -

Liked FUNGUS_TE_FIRST’s post in the thread Suggestion on game victory gold earn.

Like (Post)
    some maps need the gold earnings to go up, I was in a team game, I was the US and teamed with france, spent a good 50 days on the map, checked the newspaper to see the reward, 600 gold for 50 days. so yes the gold earnings should go up a bit, but putting…
  • Citizenkane -

Replied to the thread Artillery ambiguity.

Quote from BMfox: “Ah there you say it, when it splits up. Meaning it's still the same target but now just half as small so yes it will attack the closest stack. However if a stack is under attack by artillery and another stack comes to attack out of…
  • Citizenkane -

Replied to the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

I must be getting old, I don't know how fake diplomacy with AI is fun. It like a chore.
  • Citizenkane -

Replied to the thread Game Film and Advance Map Review.

Thanks for this tip, I started making spread sheet for homeland and pacific after reading this. Even had some good debates on middle of the road countires and which was a better selection.
  • Citizenkane -

Replied to the thread Help, my game just disappeared for no reason!.

Quote from Nooberium: “Good news! Since the game lost track of the units, Food and Oil upkeep costs went to zero and income is better than ever. ” Look at you mr silver lining
  • Citizenkane -

Replied to the thread Major problem - All units lost?.

I have the same issue in all my FP games. Over the past couple days did anyone else have issue selecting units on the map that were not moving before the troops disappeared yesterday? Not that its related but I had noticed in FP games it was very…
  • helmuth.moltke -

Quote from white bird: “Because the top five "bad bad boys" are the top five point earners. ” I am observed this on larger mature maps. In the early phase however and smaller map the top 5 which are bashed by ai are crowed with active newbies. I have…
  • Citizenkane -

Replied to the thread Popularity with Elite AI.

OK I dont want to piss on someones parade, but diplomacy with these rudimental steps with elite AI is a chore and does nothing to enhance the game experience for me. Diplomacy with real people is cool, but diplomacy with a line of code is…
  • Citizenkane -

Replied to the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

True that, i'm coming up on two years and yes because mostly of game updates, i am always still learning to skills, tricks and strategies. However after starting COW I got into a group of people that had already been playing years. They new the game…
  • Citizenkane -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pontus_: “Do you truly claim to know all the little secrets this game had/has? After 1 year? I only discovered so many new ones after seeing through some other in the past 2 years....and that is years after I started playing s1914 and…
  • white bird -

Replied to the thread Popularity with Elite AI.

Now I learn this - lololol But I must admit - I have read this somewhere in the forum before but just "forgot" about it. Thanks for posting this BMfox. Question - how long does this bad boy status thing last? Heck I thought it was because I lobbed a…
  • white bird -

Replied to the thread Naval Bases and ship range.

While the concept has merit as a "stand alone" idea, imho, the way CoW has been developed / structured, requiring ships to pull into a port in order to refuel / perform repairs, etc., won't work for the following reasons: Too cumbersome. How do I cross…
  • white bird -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Like (Post)
    How often did anyone meet an opponent with a super-stack? How often do backstabbers win games? How often were resources successfully hidden in the market? And the above were done successfully how often AND mattered for the outcome of the game? We all…