Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Joe-6989 -

Posted the thread Heard that v1.0 is gonna ‘be exiled’, some initial thoughts.

Thread
    So the Bytro guys officially sentenced lifelong exile to v1.0 and 1.5 is gonna take its place. 1.5 may be better than 1.0 at some point, but in some way it is super duper illogical. At some 1944 the germans invented the worlds first jet fighter in the…
  • thonnyCrzy -

Wrote a comment on El gato con botas’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Nombre: Anthonny Eras
    Trabajo o estudios: Estudiante de Ingenieria en Sistemas Informaticos
    Localidad: Costa Rica, Guanacaste
    NickName del juego: ThonnyElCrazy
    Experiencia en el juego: Soy jugador casual al que le gusta mucho todo lo que…
  • Habo778 -

Wrote a comment on MarkAchkar’s wall.

Wall Comment
    How do you have negative points?
  • unamossasola -

Wrote a comment on unamossasola’s wall.

Wall Comment
    want to shed some light on one aspect of the game that makes it the same
    misleading, from what are the real dynamics, of a war scenario, to which the various "proposed matches" often refer. This would be the aspect of being able to win a game (often,…
  • unamossasola -

Wrote a comment on Jeff Starbucks’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Ciao
  • unamossasola -

Wrote a comment on unamossasola’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Buonasera.
    Voglio far luce, su un aspetto del gioco, che rende lo stesso
    fuorviante, da quelle che sono le reali dinamiche, di uno scenario bellico, a cui spesso le varie "partite proposte" fanno riferimento. Ciò sarebbe, l'aspetto di poter vincere un…
  • Romble -

Wrote a comment on Romble’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hirohito had Japan believe that he was the son of the sun goddess, so the U.S released his mother on two of his cities.
  • UADDAM -

Liked Shieldheart’s post in the thread Contracts.

Like (Post)
    I think would be an amazing idea to add timers in contracts. New players and even veteran players get tired of playing this game when you get betrayed. For example, you agree with peace with someone, move most of your troops from border and he attacks…
  • DAMINATO99 -

Wrote a comment on KEVINSITO38’s wall.

Wall Comment
    discord.gg/a3gRHPr

fijate si funciona
  • MKS Hypno YT -

Replied to the thread (Revamped) Operation Retribution Is Open!.

I am interested in joining, (Rank 81) with a KD of 0.87. Don't let the KD fool you though. My KD is only bad because when I started this game, I spammed militia. My playbook has changed a lot now.
  • MKS Hypno YT -

Posted the thread Unmovable troops.

Thread
    Recently, for many of my games, my troops are unmovable. Sometimes when my troops come off the convoy, you can not move it for about a week or so, sometimes even forever. The troop is just stuck in the position forever :(
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Can i have list of Forum ranks in order?.

Nobody...yet. Technically VorlonFCW should have the highest rank, but there’s a bug with the points (doesn’t happen anymore, but isn’t fixed on some people’s forum accounts). The highest user otherwise is Quasi-duck.
  • The grouping would work and I would like it in the game. Just as a quick method of organization and the ability to know what units I have designated to do what.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Newspaper and the anonymous function.

Quote from DoctorDR1: “ToS, such as insults and other such things. ” I know.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Can i have list of Forum ranks in order?.

Quote from DoctorDR1: “It’s just that it’s in the form of other units getting huge buffs in cities. ” That kind of works I suppose. And who reached General of the Armies?
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Ability to choose level of produced unit in 1.5.

Quote from Anpere: “jesus I swear some people complain about anything. ” you are very right about that
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Whats next?.

Quote from GrandEmpire: “Almoast all marines (almoast every country wich use it) are assoult troopers, like paratroopers, but with ships instead of cargoflyers. ” just most countries have small numbers of marines.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Grain Crisis.

This is probably one of the first threads. Have you seen the first criticism thread? they talk about how adding carriers is going to break the game.
  • Last Warrior -

Almoast all marines (almoast every country wich use it) are assoult troopers, like paratroopers, but with ships instead of cargoflyers.
  • whowh -

Quote from GrandEmpire: “Yeah but only USA had marines ” I suppose it's kind of understandable to think this. US marines are different from other marines. Traditionally, marines are part of the navy and are put on board ships to board enemies and…