Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Petrus Beauvilliers -

Posted the thread Historic World at War - 1.5.

Thread
    Hello, Anyone know much about the starting mechanics of 1939 Historic World War in 1.5? I decided to play this one as Argentina, and am trying to figure myself out a bit. I start as a seemingly weaker nation, though my isolation can be my…
  • Petrus Beauvilliers -

Posted the thread AI/NPC 1.5.

Thread
    Hello, Quick question about NPC/AI players and relations. Is there a way to get some AI countries to give you ROW or SM as a diplomatic relation, or is it kind of random. What about going back to peace from War or Embargo? Looking for the best way to…
  • Weids -

Replied to the thread Merge and Upgrade, Release 2020-10-20.

How do I do that? Am I missing a merge button?
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread A major finance bug Bytro refuse to fix?.

If your screen size and or resolution does not display the entire window you have several options. In some cases simply activating a full screen mode will display what you need to see. Many browsers have zoom settings. Commonly adjusted with Ctrl…
  • Typhoon -

Posted the thread Newly minted alliance looking for our first challenger!.

Thread
    Hello all. We would like to compete in our first alliance challenge. We would prefer an opponent who isnt a bunch of seasoned veterans with this as we will be trying to figure things out this time around. Please feel free to respond to this and we can…
  • Typhoon -

Replied to the thread Looking for a new alliance to challenge.

Hello we are looking to complete our first alliance challenge!
  • revengegirl -

Replied to the thread Hobbies and your recent activities.

Quote from KriegMaker: “Quote from revengegirl: “Quote from KriegMaker: “Quote from revengegirl: “My hobbies are drawing polandball or whatever i feel like drawing, i like to write songs and make dj mixes lol basically i'm more on the artistic…
  • revengegirl -

Replied to a comment by KriegMaker on revengegirl’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hello
  • It is impossible to have two players both with enough points for a solo win, as solo win VP requirement is 51% of the total points.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread A major finance bug Bytro refuse to fix?.

That’s strange. Like I said, when I tried, it was normal. Have you tried on a different device just to see whether it is a widespread problem?
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Banned From Game.

Please submit a ticket including game number and player names, as well as any evidence.
  • JesterTheSheep -

Replied to the thread Revisiting Playable Countries.

Quote from Edepedable: “Talking about the historical map I suppose? ” Yes, though I figured it was made clear by the tags.
  • GoldenShellbackCV61 -

Replied to the thread Banned From Game.

I am in a game right now that appears to have one player with two accounts, it is a total unfair advantage to those of us that are using the game as intended. I feel like I have been completely ripped off by this cheating but I am not sure how I can…
  • Nn gg -

Now follows Marechal Saoul.

Follow
  • Nn gg -

Now follows freezy.

Follow
  • OutsiderJoe -

Replied to the thread 1939- Historic World War Map.

It doesnt really fit the game, because this is historical and I do like puppets
  • GrandEmpire -

Wrote a comment on GrandEmpire’s wall.

Wall Comment
    What threads should i make
  • Nn gg -

Replied to a comment by Nn gg on DoctorDR1’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I’m good:) and also stressed... exams...they just keep coming
  • Eindringlin_galing -

Replied to the thread 1939- Historic World War Map.

Adding nations that were puppets or Commonwealths back then kinda like that?