Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Claudio von Panjim -

Replied to the thread COW WWII Meme Thread.

• Gitargy -

Replied to the thread Rivers, Bridges, & Gunboats.

Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “This would make the game too detailed and complicated, and many new players especially younger ones would not continue ” I know I went into a lot of detail, but I'm just trying to give a comprehensive description of my…
  • BrutusTrump -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Most units contest.

Like (Post)
    Did you just use your mod power to pin your own post? :tumbleweed:
  • cl0xy -

Liked Claudio von Panjim’s post in the thread Rivers, Bridges, & Gunboats.

Like (Post)
    This would make the game too detailed and complicated, and many new players especially younger ones would not continue
  • cl0xy -

• spiceagent11 -

Replied to the thread Most units contest.

I have never gone above 400 units, for reasons very simple. One: I win the game before that happens. Two: I lose the game before that happens. Three: I'm too lazy to produce new units.
  • Quasi-duck -

Wrote a comment on Kaiserin1979’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Kaiserin! :P
  • Quasi-duck -

Replied to the thread Strategic bomber buff.

Yep I would rather build some AA or SPAA tbh, I think they are 1000x better than interceptors.
  • Quasi-duck -

Liked newbgamer101’s post in the thread Strategic bomber buff.

Like (Post)
    Lol fair enough. I rarely run into anyone with air cover of their own anyways, so I barely use them either. I usually keep a 10-stack on each front just in case I see enemy interceptors in the air, but I can count the number of times they've come in…
  • BrutusTrump -

Liked newbgamer101’s post in the thread Rivers, Bridges, & Gunboats.

Like (Post)
    Rivers are an excellent idea along with bridges (maybe not quite as you described them but more or less) but I dont think riverborne units would be a good idea. They're to complicated and have extremely limited uses (plus were only extremely minor…
  • newbgamer101 -

Rivers are an excellent idea along with bridges (maybe not quite as you described them but more or less) but I dont think riverborne units would be a good idea. They're to complicated and have extremely limited uses (plus were only extremely minor…
  • Claudio von Panjim -

This would make the game too detailed and complicated, and many new players especially younger ones would not continue
  • newbgamer101 -

Lol fair enough. I rarely run into anyone with air cover of their own anyways, so I barely use them either. I usually keep a 10-stack on each front just in case I see enemy interceptors in the air, but I can count the number of times they've come in…
  • BrutusTrump -

Liked Gitargy’s post in the thread Rivers, Bridges, & Gunboats.

Like (Post)
    I want to suggest the addition of rivers to COW. Throughout history, navigable rivers have been a key geographic feature of key importance in times of war. Rivers should be added to Call of War to reflect this. I think this feature would add a nice new…
  • Emperor Im -

Definitely, should also be levels of Gunboat. Also add river canals.
  • BrightAdityas -

Wrote a comment on BMfox’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Quick Question please. In operation supremacy, do you have untouchable cores? And also do Internal and AvA games count toward stats.
  • Xorro -

Replied to a comment by Fluffy Pancake on Xorro’s wall.

Wall Reply
    i am fun? lol
  • Xorro -

Replied to a comment by Savaşçı Kurt on Darkinz’s wall.

Wall Reply
    lol is love
  • Quasi-duck -

I mainly want them cos I hate building interceptors xD which are usually useless to me anyways cos they have such a short range, can't even cover the bombers most of the time