Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• emma von manstein -

Posted the thread AI war.

Thread
    okay so im just qurius how this works because a ai can go to war with me (like in the pic) and then if i declare on them i get a penalty and 5 other countries controlled by AI declare on me and it repeats like.. just curius how that works since it dosnt…
  • Lain_ -

Liked bucewni’s post in the thread Gold usage.

Like (Post)
    gold options are just a pay to use cheat codes... Form Dublin, Ireland to Sicily, Italia in under 4 hours... Good work Bytro and good bye
  • Lain_ -

Liked NoobNoobTrain’s post in the thread Gold usage.

Like (Post)
    Quote: “Well as for a money making system I can only think of one other solution. That would be that getting high command would allow to play games without gold use. Meaning you would have to pay to play without gold. So far though, that has not been…
  • Lain_ -

Like (Post)
    Yes company needs to earn money. More players = more money But in order to have more players you need to balance it in a way that all can have fun. It is not the case now as this is p2w in the extremes. Players dont like that, and the player base shows…
  • Lain_ -

Like (Post)
    Hi all, Im in a game cow1.5, 12+ hours in day 9. At the begining of day 9 there was an article of world mightiest armies. One player was’n on it. 12+ hours later he has biggest armie and is invincible. things i seen are: stack of 35 ships, stack of 20…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Cold war technology.

The reason this most likely won’t be implemented is because, as you said, it’s rare. This would be a lot of programming for something most players wouldn’t even use.
  • el_torturador_xd -

Wrote a comment on MagisterTubae25’s wall.

Wall Comment
    entonses vos sos adulto :0
  • el_torturador_xd -

Replied to a comment by el_torturador_xd on tadeichi’s wall.

Wall Reply
    bien :v
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Can I get my gold back?.

You can try submitting a support ticket, but it may not be possible.
  • GrandEmpire -

Posted the thread How to successfully go, see, conquer! (and DEFEND) (by me AGAIN!).

Thread
    How to successfully go, see and conquer (and DEFEND) Always try to use espionage first. It is VITAL. Best espionage development is, in my opinion, 3 military sabotage in 3 different major cities (but not the capital). One intel close to border, and one…
  • jenyroydelhi -

Wrote a comment on jenyroydelhi’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • jenyroydelhi -

Wall Comment
  • jenyroydelhi -

Wall Comment
  • jenyroydelhi -

Wall Comment
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Strategy for Naval Battles and Land Invasion (by me).

Also I actually prefer building a massive Battleship force (not recommended) so I can look cool. But they can be useful, and I think the game UNDERstrenghtened them a bit
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Strategy for Naval Battles and Land Invasion (by me).

Thanks for the replies, very helpful. I definitely agree with you. although with USA if you get battleships (i had 12) they can bash the coast very well. Please reply more. thanks for opinion. Also suggest topics i could create a thread about.
  • GrandEmpire -

Liked z00mz00m’s post in the thread Strategy for Naval Battles and Land Invasion (by me).

Like (Post)
    Not sure about 1.5 but in 1.0 all you really need is subs and naval bombers. Naval bombers to kill destroyers, subs to kill everything else. When in doubt (combined stacks) then go with subs. They are cheap to produce, cheap to maintain, stealthy, and…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Exiled governments.

This basically already exists and happens quite frequently. Just ask a player to give you a province and set up shop there. Not to deter you though, it is very rare that these governments have any relevance at all to the game; they tend to go inactive…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Can I use my AAs to destory on ground planes?.

Yes, taking the base will give you the province and the planes will turn into trucks, which count as ground units; however, they hardly have any combat power while your AA has anti-ground values too. You'll gradually destroy them.