Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wolfedrone -

Replied to the thread Looking for active Alliance.

Message me ingame and depending on various factors you could end up in our alliance or the secondary alliance. It is not easy to get into or stay in the main alliance, but activity and the ability to learn is key. We are looking for very active members…
  • Winnie C -

Posted the thread Achievement not credited.

Thread
    3 days ago I used an atomic bomber to destroy 13 enemy units, having already destroyed 22 units by atomic bombers in previous games. The achievement "Little Boy" has not updated to show these new kills.
  • PeppieLePew -

Replied to the thread Looking for active alliances and active RP games/players.

im in one thats trying to be active but just cant seem to get it together! perhaps if you join we can make it happen, or if not when one of us find something good we can both join theres a few im trying to get into but no luck...
  • Svven78 -

Posted the thread Subs killing themselves?.

Thread
    Some strange behavior in the ocean, some Bermuda triangle type stuff with unclickable sea units, I have worked around that in the past but this one is new. Subs killing themselves… likely on a unit that died with a dead country so there is some kind…
  • Ifanwhen -

Liked Kanaris’s post in the thread Research Balancing Update.

Like (Post)
    Clearly for what ever reason they seem to be hell bent on speeding the pace up. Probably in an attempt to please the COD kiddies that have the attention span of a gold fish. Its hard to to play x2 and x4 speed event maps when the research pace is so…
  • hakijaa -

Quote from PeppieLePew: “I am seeking a VERY ACTIVE alliance, one where people come online more than once or twice a day, one that does alliance wars! one where members join events together, so we dont get stuck playing with inactive…
  • PeppieLePew -

I am seeking a VERY ACTIVE alliance, one where people come online more than once or twice a day, one that does alliance wars! one where members join events together, so we dont get stuck playing with inactive coalitions!
  • PeppieLePew -

Liked OutKast’s post in the thread Join the support team.

Like (Post)
    Quote from 1HeinrichWilhelm: “how do I apply as a mod ” Read the letter at the top of the page all the way through. It gives complete instructions on the requirements and how to apply. Good luck.
  • Njx -

Replied to the thread Stats overview error.

• Vlanchavic -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread New relationships.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kanaris: “If I declare war on a nation but there is no exchange of fire and no territory lost, I can set relations back to peace at any time and the realtion reverts back to peace seamlessly. However during the time of war I do suffer morale…
  • Dritynastyleg -

Liked glennk9p’s post in the thread Supply Drops over friendly nations!.

Like (Post)
    The game has an error that needs to be fixed. Supply drops over friendly territory belonging to allies or Right-of-way should only require a ground unit to pick it up. It should not involve declaring war on an ally and invading his/her territory to…
  • gusv -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Nukes makes no damage, why?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gen.Tetrus: “Like in title - why my nukes makes no visible damage to my enemy? I sended 3 bare nukes and one nuke plane no of them makes no damage. What is going on? ” That nuclear bombers cause no harm can easily happen .. That nuclear
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Nukes makes no damage, why?.

Like (Post)
    Restrisiko gave all of the options. Let me explain it another way: Atomic detonations occur a long way from any of your units that can observe the damage. You ALWAYS need to go and see what kind of damage occurred after an atomic detonation with a…
  • Kanaris -

Liked Ifanwhen’s post in the thread Research Balancing Update.

Like (Post)
    As I long time player I have to say that have got the game pretty well balanced already. I really do believe that if you make any changes from now on it is going to unbalance the game in someway. You've nailed it! Great job! Now please step away and…
  • Kanaris -

Replied to the thread Research Balancing Update.

Clearly for what ever reason they seem to be hell bent on speeding the pace up. Probably in an attempt to please the COD kiddies that have the attention span of a gold fish. Its hard to to play x2 and x4 speed event maps when the research pace is so…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kanaris: “If I declare war on a nation but there is no exchange of fire and no territory lost, I can set relations back to peace at any time and the realtion reverts back to peace seamlessly. However during the time of war I do suffer morale…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Liked Vlanchavic’s post in the thread New relationships.

Like (Post)
    I’d like to add a new relationship like trade embargo. to many times I set up a barricade of ships to seal off an area only To realise their ships or troops managed to slip through while I’m offline. I haven’t worked out anything yet just a basic…
  • Spiffolo -

Like (Post)
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Posted the thread Update the Air Forces and bases.

Thread
    Nice to see you all again guys. Today I recommend a new form to organize the Call of War:
    Update the Air Forces and Bases .
    Usually, I used to put an historical fact for understand the main idea aesily. This isn't the exception. In all the modern