Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bobcat79 -

Posted the thread Why is this game so scared to hear the truth about gold??.

Thread
    I wonder why this game doesn't want to hear the truth about gold. These Moderators who ban people talking about it are stupid idiots that never faced a gold player in their lives or are gold users themselves because they are a mod. So everyone please…
  • Valewonca034 -

Liked Nooberium’s post in the thread Error not receiving EXP point.

Like (Post)
    Game #2753355 on 3x3 event map was ranked and didn't credit ANY player kills the entire round.
  • Kanaris -

Replied to the thread Research Balancing Update.

Greetings all, I am really trying hard to see the positive in this change and see how making units available sooner in the way you chose to do this will actually encourages players to change their habits. At first glance it looks as if your plan of…
  • KingofCalradia -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Research Balancing Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KingofCalradia: “Hello @Arcorian; I'm happy to see that you've changed some of the things about the investugations, it it's not the important thing i've seen in this text. You also said that in the provinces you have changed the resourser…
  • freezy -

Quote from KingofCalradia: “Hello @Arcorian; I'm happy to see that you've changed some of the things about the investugations, it it's not the important thing i've seen in this text. You also said that in the provinces you have changed the resourser…
  • KingofCalradia -

Quote from Arcorian: “Quote from KingofCalradia: “My question is if you have changed something on the troops consumtion. ” Units have not been reviewed yet. That will happen in a later step of a general balancing review. This resarch update is just…
  • Arcorian -

Quote from KingofCalradia: “My question is if you have changed something on the troops consumtion. ” Units have not been reviewed yet. That will happen in a later step of a general balancing review. This resarch update is just the first step.
  • KingofCalradia -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Research Balancing Update.

Like (Post)
    1561465063_news_images_12840.png
    Attention Generals! After several weeks of testing, we are releasing a major research balancing update to Call of War! Thanks to all our Frontline Pioneers for their extremely helpful feedback during the testing phase. …
  • KingofCalradia -

Hello @Arcorian; I'm happy to see that you've changed some of the things about the investugations, it it's not the important thing i've seen in this text. You also said that in the provinces you have changed the resourser consumition, If it's true my…
  • Arcorian -

Posted the thread Research Balancing Update.

Thread
    1561465063_news_images_12840.png
    Attention Generals! After several weeks of testing, we are releasing a major research balancing update to Call of War! Thanks to all our Frontline Pioneers for their extremely helpful feedback during the testing phase. …
  • Where are the mods ? I mean, it has been posted 10 hours ago, and from what I understand this guy is selling driver licenses on the forum. Not trying to be toxic, but isn't that Illegal ? He is probably using a vpn to post, but still there are legal…
  • Nooberium -

Replied to the thread Location of defeated army.

Restrisiko's example is typical, but the WH is not entirely reliable. In my last round, I received more than one useless notification like the OP's example. Also note that the WH does not report all casualties. I remember destroying a stack of 13 units…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Liked ITSAEROMF’s post in the thread Update the Air Forces and bases.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Marcos Sicilia: “But what do you think about the silo? ” I don't think we need a dedicated silo per se, but possibly a level 2 air base would be required to operate rockets from a province, to simulate having more advanced infrastructure…
  • Nooberium -

Replied to the thread Error not receiving EXP point.

Game #2753355 on 3x3 event map was ranked and didn't credit ANY player kills the entire round.
  • WebTanitimTR -

Wrote a comment on WebTanitimTR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    gercekmedyumlar.org/ - Şu günlerde gerçek bir medyum hoca bulmak neredeyse imkansız hale geldiği için bu sayfayı açmak farz oldu
  • Torpedo28000 -

Replied to the thread Attacking guide for new players.

Firstly thank you. I had actually initially had this army in there, but as its a guide for very new players thought it would be better to not include it as players may think bigger is better and go for it too early. Or focus on this stack when they…
  • FUNGUS_TE_FIRST -

Replied to the thread New Mods that don't ban on a whim.

• attacker101 -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Vacation.

Like (Post)
    In an hour I am leaving on vacation. I'm going to show my French girlfriend my beautiful Belgian country and see friends and family again. After that I'm moving in with her in the beautiful French Alps. Right after her parents will be visiting for one…
  • attacker101 -

Liked Torpedo28000’s post in the thread Attacking guide for new players.

Like (Post)
    So I’ve seen lots of newer players asking how to attack, what troops are good, how to use those troops etc. Therefore to help those players I have created a guide on three different basic attack strategies that they can use in their first few games.…