Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WascallywabbitCDN -

Replied to the thread Stuff only a noob would do in call of war games.

Quote from NOOB1433223: “a backup member doesnt hurt just in case one goes inactive or betrays ” Backup member or as savior says, they just want to line things up to all attack you at once? I think the latter.
  • WascallywabbitCDN -

Liked Savior_Money’s post in the thread Stuff only a noob would do in call of war games.

Like (Post)
    Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “Player from a coalition, that is full, asks if I want to be allies, or am I planning on attacking his whole coalition ........ and doesn't see my point when I point out that his coalition is full so how could I be an ally…
  • Peter Mat -

Replied to the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

The easiest way to counter rockets is to keep moving. If they are fired at a moving target they generally miss.
  • General Tarkov -

Liked EchoOfTheWolves’s post in the thread Disband/Convert feature.

Like (Post)
    I would like to see a disband feature added, which would allow you to disband units for a refund smaller than their production cost. One of my worst inconveniences in CoW is not being able to get rid of extra units, they just sit there and take up…
  • Avraim -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Stuff only a noob would do in call of war games.

Like (Post)
    Reading this thread without a sarcasm filter would also be a rookie mistake. ;)
  • Avraim -

Like (Post)
    I would like to see a disband feature added, which would allow you to disband units for a refund smaller than their production cost. One of my worst inconveniences in CoW is not being able to get rid of extra units, they just sit there and take up…
  • gusv -

Liked Ibeses’s post in the thread [Criticism/Bug Reporting] Text Issues & Typos.

Like (Post)
    Getting back to the whole unit renaming topic. First of all thanks for all the work you guys did here. Currently we are in the revamp of units naming and already moving around a lot of unit names and exchanging some which make no sense or don´t add up…
  • gusv -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread [Criticism/Bug Reporting] Text Issues & Typos.

Like (Post)
    BTW, 1 infantry in game is not 1 real life soldier. It's a lot more than that. More like 1,300 soldiers.
  • gusv -

Liked HugoTroop’s post in the thread [Criticism/Bug Reporting] Text Issues & Typos.

Like (Post)
    USA/FR/GB (etc) - Artillery Level 1 - Should be renamed to 75 mm Pack Howitzer M1 (The name M116 came far after WWII) - Artillery Level 2 - Should be renamed to 105 mm Howitzer M2A1 (The name M101 came far after WWII, and the most common variant of the…
  • gusv -

Liked HugoTroop’s post in the thread [Criticism/Bug Reporting] Text Issues & Typos.

Like (Post)
    Germany - German Artillery (Level 5) should be changed from 17 cm Kanone 18 to just 17 cm K 18 to be consistent with other German artillery - German Artillery (Level 6) is named 24-cm-Kanone-4 when it should be 24 cm K 3 (the K 4 did not exist) - German…
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    Here I'll just include a lump of all the text issues that I've found so far. They're all fairly minor and do not actually impact the game whatsoever. I will be adding to this over time as I find more errors INCORRECT NAMES Cities Daugavpils, Lithuania…
  • gusv -

Liked JesterTheSheep’s post in the thread [Criticism/Bug Reporting] Text Issues & Typos.

Like (Post)
    I noticed this kinda stuff for a long time, but props to you for going out of your way to gather all the naming conventions, proper (or just more well known) unit names. It's guys like you that make those little tweaks, which in the long run provide a…
  • gusv -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread Game Admin/Host.

Like (Post)
    Greetings Generals! The "Game Host" also known as the "Game Admin" is usually just the creator of a game, however if the original game host goes inactive the person with the highest points in the game that is active will then become the game admin. The…
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
  • Vichy -

Hello, I have some early feedbacks and questions First, the assault planes. Are they a kind of hunter-bomber planes ? Because they should be better in plane vs plane fight. Currently, even if they look very cool, they seems to be a waste of time and…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread Can anyone help?.

Like (Post)
    Try using PC and not mobile.
  • cycle9 -

Refueling time at aircraft factories is one hour. Only 30 minutes at air fields.