Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Generalisimo -

Replied to the thread Historical no-gold roleplay map 25 players..

I would like to play is this still open? I would like Yugoslavia
  • Newbss -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Moving to the other side.

Like (Post)
    I am moving to the other side as the newest Game Operator in the team where i'll be giving an extra hand with handling support tickets. This means that I'll be less active on the forum.
  • Restrisiko -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Euro 25 (1939 Historical).

Like (Post)
    The historical 25 player world map is NOT designed to be fair, balanced, or easy. It is a challenging map with scarce resources and forces players to plan ahead much more than other maps.
  • Shyvas Nemesya -

Now follows Descamps.

Follow
  • Restrisiko -

Liked Kanaris’s post in the thread Bringing back the fortress.

Like (Post)
    humbly once again I must disagree, before you decide on a course of action as in decrease cost you must answer the question why are fortresses not build? Too expensive metal requirements could be just one of many reasons. Even then, too expensive…
  • attacker101 -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Euro 25 (1939 Historical).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Restrisiko: “In my opinion, the real problem with the 25-player-map is another .. .. the map was extra made so as it is, and how it is good, to offer varied play options and greater challenge for experienced players or for team or alliance…
  • Spiffolo -

Replied to the thread New relationships.

oh! what i will do for not knowing such gamey tactics to have flimsy CB abusing a system? ;( well i guess i will just keep using normal CB and play the game as normal. pity, i was looking forward to learn oh so many new """"""fun""""" ways to spin a…
  • Spiffolo -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread Manpower should be Bought and Sold.

Like (Post)
    There have been two debates on the topic: Game mechanics and the real life implications. The whole point of a forum is to discuss all angles of a topic. I have dealt with the game mechanics, I leave real life to others, though I am huge fan of history…
  • Spiffolo -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Manpower should be Bought and Sold.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kanaris: “Clearly you are making alot of assumptions about things that are not explicitly described in the game. For instance you assume the number represented by manpower is exclusively conscripted personel. I choose to beleive otherwise as…
  • Spiffolo -

Replied to the thread Im frustrated by this AI firing thing.

@Hohmann yes, i agree with you there... pehraps IA country shouldnt get such a feature, i simply am pointing out that there are such important case where this system is perfectly fine and more useful that is overtaking the annoyance of being at war with…
  • Spiffolo -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread The prisioners.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kanaris: “while we are at it lets introduce, concentration camps that lower rebellion, forced labour that boosts resource production, suicide prisoner squads augment province defence, human labrats that boost research and every other war…
  • Kanaris -

Quote from Spiffolo: “ but hey aparently you only have all of the ideas (dozen of them) to use gamey tactics...please, teach me your ways oh, wise one! :rolleyes: ” Can't fill a cup that is already full, its waste of time and energy. Best of luck in your…
  • Hohmann -

Quote from Spiffolo: “Quote from Hohmann: “Quote from Newbss: “... is good for players to make blockades on choke points ... ” WHY would a player block neutrals from passing? Neutrals, which do not even know about the blockade.In reality sea…
  • Spiffolo -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread The prisioners.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kanaris: “while we are at it lets introduce, concentration camps that lower rebellion, forced labour that boosts resource production, suicide prisoner squads augment province defence, human labrats that boost research and every other war…
  • Spiffolo -

its not much lack of immagination buddy, its knowing i dont need cheap tactics to have a CB to declare a war or to simply play the game. i again much prefer a safe shore with a currently annoying system then having constantly to check if someone is…
  • SOTGDallas -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread How to Properly Use Spies.

Like (Post)
    Cannot agree with not having idle spies, $500 dollars a day is a small price to pay for not having to pay $15k to rehire one. Other than that, excellent guide.
  • Spiffolo -

Quote from Hohmann: “Quote from Newbss: “... is good for players to make blockades on choke points ... ” WHY would a player block neutrals from passing? Neutrals, which do not even know about the blockade.In reality sea blockades are directed…
  • Spiffolo -

Liked Newbss’s post in the thread Im frustrated by this AI firing thing.

Like (Post)
    The idea of blockades fits perfectly in the game and I will give you a very good example of what I do in every map of 100 that I play. Gibraltar closed and you also close the bottom of red sea, this way the Mediterranean is you coalitions swimming…
  • Kanaris -

Your lack of imagination is no longer surprising, saw as much in the other thread...
  • Spiffolo -

yes, keep putting subs on people ports and cry hard enough on the world herald on "they totally declared on me" to have a flimsy CB. that surely is a proper down low for having the shore safe at night instead since no one sneak by the sub blocaked…