Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PresidentStu1 -

Posted the thread Sorely disappointed and frustrated to the point of quitting..

Thread
    I love WWII history, and used to play the old Avalon Hill tabletop games as a teenage, and thought that this game would be similar to "Rise and Decline of the Third Reich" by Avalon Hill. I was excited to learn that there are so many different scenarios,…
  • PresidentStu1 -

Replied to the thread Suggestions concerning neutrals and historicity..

Unfortunately, the totally arbitrary behavior of AI nations, even on an historical map, has left me frustrated entirely.I was hoping that this game, being at least somewhat based on real history, even though one can change history, by doing things…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Quiz Question.

I had 3 guesses and didn’t match any of them, guess I’ll have to wait for the rest of the story.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Submariens.

Quote from TotallyIncoherent: “Quote from VorlonFCW: “There are many alternate methods of selection. In that case I generally hold the right mouse button and draw a shadow circle around the area. This selects units within the shadow circle. you…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Can't enter Game!.

Quote from LFerreira: “Where will I get an answer I can't even log in on my account? I have games running and I'm losing them and my friend as well. I have been waiting more than 72 hours and nothing. ” Answers will go to the email address associated…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Text or Email messages if attacked.

Actually the mobile app does allow notifications on your device of things such as war declared, province lost, etc.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Why do planes take damage if a unit cant even damage them?.

You can check the combat statistics of each unit either in the research menu or with the handy army info bar feature in 1.5 version games. The rules of combat are fairly simple. Each unit can attack once per hour. ( plane direct attacks depend on…
  • LFerreira -

Replied to the thread Can't enter Game!.

I sent 2 reports only, asking question and asking why I was having problems, why would they ban me?
  • _Sylvester_Stallone_ -

Wrote a comment on BlueFox77’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi
  • _Sylvester_Stallone_ -

Wrote a comment on Alrojoviv0’s wall.

Wall Comment
    _Sylvester_Stallone_#8063
  • _Sylvester_Stallone_ -

Wrote a comment on Alrojoviv0’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Saludos Amigo, verá, usted me dijo sobre el Desafío, así que acepto, si desea hablar mas conmigo, Lo Invito a Enviarme la Solicitud de amistad en Discord para que hablemos por ahí
  • Conquerer74 -

Replied to the thread New orders panel obstructs the map.

just move the map up or down. you can drag it.
  • Rukka Rukka -

Replied to the thread What is your biggest comeback in Call of War?.

wile it was not a come back it was a still a big win by consideration of odds. Me and another player had taken ove all of south America (regular world map) and a player that had taken all of Africa had made the decision to take us out. Wile we were…
  • ttroutt -

Replied to the thread What is your biggest comeback in Call of War?.

Like Oflittleornoconcern, I was playing SW Africa in a world map. Unlike him, I had conquered nothing and was surrounded by a strong Coalition. I contacted a North American coalition, offered to ally and did what I could to assist them. Started with…
  • ttroutt -

Posted the thread Quiz Question.

Thread
    I would be interested to know if any of you guys recognize my Avatar. Pretty famous fellow in my line of work and just curious if others know about his incredible story!
  • h4zel -

Replied to the thread Join the support team.

Quote from yeboistalin: “I am quite active on the forums... ” Man I don't want to sound rude but just wait till they reply, if they reject you application then they think you are not qualified enough and writing here won't do anything please stop.
  • the_darkace -

Posted the thread New orders panel obstructs the map.

Thread
    New panel for orders in desktop version is neat and convenient to use, but has one pretty nasty behavior. It's apparently very wide. You can't see it as it transparent, but the space under it can't be used to click on map. It's quite annoying. You can…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Read the first post in this thread. Good luck!
  • DOOMSofDEATH -