Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6thDragon -

Replied to the thread Release Notes - 2024-05-14.

The bug about which units are credited for kills has been around for years. I'll never forget a game a while back where large numbers of bombers were suiciding themselves into one of my mobile ground stacks with heavy SPAA protection. I wasn't sure…
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread Is “AC + LT + Infantry” a good stack?.

You are pairing two fast units with slow infantry,I don't like that at all. I use light tanks only with pan Asia but with every doctrine they are good! I will have some spa or rrg main stack and light tanks/ACs running around grabbing land and spotting…
  • Suna232 -

Tank destroyers go wroom,most definitely best buddies,td and spa will be even bigger bullies now
  • Ignatio Oddball -

SPAT camo on plains is only for game balance, I guess? It does not make sense for the clunkiest of all vehicles to be in any way camouflaged in open terrain. How much is the speed buff for heavy tanks? And why was it buffed? I think heavy tanks already…
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked Addin Turx’s post in the thread Persia.

Like (Post)
    Why is Iran called Persia in the game?
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread Persia.

Because during WW2 Persia was known as Persia, they didn't officially change their name until I think 1959. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Addin Turx -

Posted the thread Persia.

Thread
    Why is Iran called Persia in the game?
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread Forum Memes.

• SLimbad -

Replied to the thread Enemy units "ghosted" through my attacking force..

Quote from dev_null: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Image won’t work. ” Thanks for the heads up. Fixed. ” This just happened to me. After spies revealed the enemy, I setup the route so my militia stack would take the province and pass the…
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked Talvisota’s post in the thread Stock market rebalance.

Like (Post)
    I mean it's sort of impossible for that to change, because the prices fluctuate based on how much of that resource is in the game at that given point, so unless there's a set price (which would be unrealistic), it's hard to control.
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread Major forum inactivity.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Carking the 6th: “So? Again, this isn’t some ancient order that my mind can’t comprehend, every time I speak about the past in this place you word a response as if I couldn’t know without being there. ” Didn't really mean that. Just…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread Major forum inactivity.

Quote from Carking the 6th: “So? Again, this isn’t some ancient order that my mind can’t comprehend, every time I speak about the past in this place you word a response as if I couldn’t know without being there. ” Didn't really mean that. Just…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Blimey. Is it normal for your team up team to be this good?
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Good update! I may even try to do a HT spam in America Homefront
  • Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from -VIP-: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Suna232: “Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Did he actually betray you? ” First picture happened after second onefirst I thought he was bluffing but he spawned forts an 100 units then I…