Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cycle9 -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Quote from freezy: “old SBDE per unit type is not coming back. First it is broken when having multiple unit levels of the same type on the field (as we have in 1.5) as each level counts as different unit in the code, secondly it is hard to visualize…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “I so far haven't said anything about the centralization of resource and unit production into urban provinces. Can somebody from Bytro explain why that was done?? The only argument I read from you is "realism". Well, it's true…
  • freezy -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    What I do understand better now is the progression depending on level that 1.5 introduces to build times. For buildings this is clearly positive, that much is clear, no need to talk about that. For units it's not realistic, but improves gameplay: In…
  • freezy -

Liked Brazen Shield’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    My first post; be gentle. CoW 1.5 Day 27, should wrap up today with a Coalition Victory. Could of been sooner but was experimenting. Overall impression; Realism and Balancing have become mystical. Had to keep looking at Armoured Vehicle stats to figure…
  • freezy -

Liked Akulla3D’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Just wondering when we can expect the next level of testing for 1.5 -- despite all the negative reactions from different folks I for one welcome these new changes.
  • freezy -

Liked coolgame2019’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    The below is my progress status in the game 1.5. I am play as Libya, since you guy make everything balance. I use a balanced tactics mix with all kind of land, sea, and air troops. Those who are interested, I highlight my detail progress…
  • killingone -

Replied to the thread Should you put cereal first or milk?.

maybe change colours and stop adding so many # and also like grouping the messages under categories. You know make it more like a chat instead of an email
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Private Historic World War Map.

Private maps such as Skybadgers are set up for promotional purposes. If you can command a lot of internet traffic at your own site, then you can likely get a private map. Maps larger than 22 player are not possible to make privately at this time.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked KrestelGaming’s post in the thread This Game Has Changed For The WWIII.

Like (Post)
    I mean, you could have just quit the game rather than ranting about a game which you wouldn't even play anymore
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Artillery is Underrated.

Yes, but it is hard for the artillery to follow the front units.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked KrestelGaming’s post in the thread Artillery is Underrated.

Like (Post)
    I feel like artillery as a whole is extremely underrated. There were certain battles where I barely won due to artillery support. In my current American Homefront game, I'm Florida in a battle against South Carolina. My troops were severely outnumbered…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Diplomacy auto changed.

• Steve_The_Tyke -

Replied to the thread Phone vs Computer.

I only play on the Laptop. Have only just updated my mobile from semaphore to Morse Code so not sure it would run too well. Downside, there are Gold Rewards that I'll not achieve but heyho, c'est la vie. The obvious difference would appear to be Portrait…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread moving an army through the air.

Quote from Zippofish: “Well... now I want to suggest the idea of paratanks. ” Wait what? I don't think WWII has the technology to carry a tank!
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Water supply/resource idea.

It might for new players! But I think it is pretty complicated already!
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Favorite Country in 100 player map.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Liked torchfctv’s post in the thread Resource Trading Returns.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Arcorian: “
    1576060902_news_images_15286.jpg
    Attention, Generals! In September we released a major market overhaul in Call of War, which removed resource trading between players that are not members of the same coalition or team. Since the…
  • Zippofish -

Replied to the thread moving an army through the air.

Well... now I want to suggest the idea of paratanks.
  • Zippofish -

Replied to the thread How to privately play homefront with group of friends.

Ok, cool. It should be gone very soon then.
  • torchfctv -

Replied to the thread Resource Trading Returns.

1576060902_news_images_15286.jpg
    Attention, Generals! In September we released a major market overhaul in Call of War, which removed resource trading between players that are not members of the same coalition or team. Since the…